I'm sorry Juuzou x Ghoul! Mom! Reader

The city was quiet for the first time in years when she woke up. The silver light of the moon shone through the window, casting ominous shadows over the room. But the light landed perfectly on Juuzou's face, making his pale skin glow in the pale light. She wished she didn't have to do this, but it was necessary. She didn't want to risk his life just so she could be happy. It was too selfish. She stood up as quietly as possible, carefully removing his slender arm from around her waist and throwing on her clothes and a black coat over it, picking up her suitcase and placing the note gently on her pillow. She smiled, taking one last glance at him, taking in every detail. After all, she wouldn't be seeing him again. At least not for a while. She turned, pulling the door open and stepping out, walking across the hall and opening the door. Emma was laying in her bed, her teddy bear tucked safely under her arm.
"Pumpkin, you need to wake up now." (Y/n) whispered, gently nudging Emma's shoulder.
"Mommy, what time is it?" Emma asked, her voice groggy and her eyes half lidded.
"A little over two, but we have to go now, it's not safe anymore." (Y/n) said, smiling sadly down at her daughter. Emma nodded, getting up and getting her emergency bag from underneath her bed.
"Go put on your coat honey, I'll me right out." Emma nodded again, walking out of the room with her teddy bear still in her arms. (Y/n) glanced once over the room before walking out, closing the door behind her. A few minutes later they were at the train station, ready to board the train to the airport. They sat on one of the benches, Emma's head on her mom's lap and her eyes closed as they waited. Not long after Ayato was finally there, a backpack on his shoulder and a small smile on his face. He crouched down in front of the two, stroking Emma's head gently and smiling.
"You ready to go princess?" Ayato asked, his voice gentle and sweet, a tone he reserved just for Emma. Emma opened her eyes, smiling up at her dad and sitting up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.
"You ready to go?" He asked (y/n) this time to which she nodded, standing up and taking their bags while Ayato picked up Emma. They all walked together into the train and sat down, and soon after the train departed, and all of (y/n)'s hopes of Juuzou coming after her and telling her not to leave were smashed. She sighed, leaning her head against the window.
"It's for the best, (y/n)." Ayato whispered, looking up at her with a reassuring smile. She nodded.
*
Dear Juuzou
Sorry for the cliche start, I just don't really know what to write. I guess the main reason of this letter is to say I'm sorry. I don't want to do this, but Emma is my priority, and we're not safe in Tokyo anymore. I'm not going to tell you where we're going, not because I don't want you to follow me, but because you don't need to know. I want to tell you to move on, to live your life without us and never think of us again. But I don't want that. I love you so much I can't stand the thought of you with someone else. But it's for the best. This is for the best. So I'm sorry, but I have to go. You wouldn't want to live with a monster anyway. So please, live your life to the fullest. For me.