Another random drabble!

I just sat there. I didn't know what I was supposed to say. What do you say when you hear something like that. Was I supposed to be mad? Sad? Happy? I didn't know. None of it fit. Nothing fit anymore. I didn't even look at the cops sitting around me. I didn't speak. I didn't do anything. I just sat there. Motionless. Numb. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. What was I supposed to say to them? Was I supposed to tell them to leave? To burst out crying? Was I supposed to yell at them? To smile at them and politely ask them to leave? No, I wouldn't do that. That isn't something I would do. So I just sat there. I'm not sure what I felt. I wasn't sad. I wasn't mad. I definitely wasn't happy. I was just there, not feeling anything. It was weird. It was uncomfortable. But I wasn't supposed to be comfortable in this situation. It just seemed so bland. The whole world with all its colors had melted into grey. I stood up and turned to face them. I asked them to leave. They did. I could feel my cheeks getting soaked in tears, but I didn't feel it. Not emotionally. I sat down again on the floor of my room, closing my eyes and leaning my head back. My lips and mouth formed the words by memory, I didn't even have to think. I could feel my body grow cold, blood starting to trickle from my nose. It was getting hard to breathe and my chest felt heavy. But then it stopped. I disconnected from my body, and when I opened my eyes again I wasn't in my room. It was pitch black everywhere but where I stood, where invisible light illuminated the area around me.
"I told you not to do this." I heard his voice. He stood there, looking just like he had before he had left. He was smiling, but I didn't understand why.
"You need to stop doing this." He said, his voice warm and calm. He stepped forward. So did I, walking towards him until my arms were wrapped around him and his head was resting on top of mine.
"I'm sorry. I had to do this." He nodded, kissing my head gently.
"I know. I'm sorry too. I didn't mean for this to happen." I smiled.
"I know. It's okay. I just had to see you again." He chuckled, squeezing me harder.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I know." He backed away then, but still held onto my hand.
"I need to go now. Promise not to do this again?" I nodded and smiled up at him.
"I don't want to say goodbye to you." I admitted. He smiled.
"I'm sorry." He whispered.
"It's okay. Goodbye Juuzou." He backed away, fading into the dark.
"Goodbye (Y/N)." He disappeared into the darkness, fading away for good. When I opened my eyes again I was back in my room. I was crying again, and this time I felt it.