Prologue

Liam is damaged. Liam is lost. Liam is broken.

Liam is a robber that got caught in a bad situation. Now he's in the hospital and he realizes how much he is really hurt.

Zayn is damaged. Zayn is lost. Zayn is broken.

Zayn gets lost and finds something... Or someone. Now he's in the hospital and he realizes how much he is really needed.

Prologue~

The window shatters and glass covers the pavement. An alarm blares loudly but I ignore it.

I knew I had only a few minutes before the cops get here.

I hop through the broken window and look around quickly.

Hatter's Jewels is about to be robbed.

I turn and smash the glass box and reach in grabbing a few items of jewelry. I don't really care what is was, as long as it's something good.

I open my black little bag and stuff the items in. Then I run over to another glass box.

I smash it and am about to reach in when suddenly I hear sirens.

They got here faster than usual. I grab a handful of the diamond necklaces and stuff them in the bag.

The sirens get louder. And closer.

I start to run out but I stop.

My signature.

I pull out my spray paint can and then run out the broken window outside. I stop and spray paint a simple letter.

Then I run into an empty alleyway right as the police cars round the corner.

I pull off my ski mask as I run.

They have no video evidence. Just a black blur.

They have no fingerprints.

My hands are covered in black gloves.

They have no proof.

Except for my signature.

L.