fourteen

(Liam's POV)

I couldn't wait to take Zayn on this date. I have thought about taking Zayn out since I realized I had been a complete ass to him. Yeah, I totally regret everything I had said and I feel so lucky that Zayn has actually taken me, the loser, into consideration.

I can't even believe that he agreed to go on this date with me. That he had actually talked to me after all the shit I had given him.

I had told Zayn to tell Jules that he was going to be home late tonight because of homework.

I glance over at him as I drive and smile.

He's perfect.

Absolutely perfect.

I turn my eyes back to the road, and out of the corner of my eyes, I see Zayn face towards me.

"Liam," Zayn asks in his beautiful voice.

"Zayn," I reply with a smile. I know he can't see me, but I can't help it. He just makes me so happy.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asks.

"How did you know?" I ask back.

"I feel your eyes on me," Zayn replies.

"Oh," I trail off, a bit embarrassed.

"So," Zayn encourages me to answer his question.

"I just can't keep my eyes off you babe," I say with a smirk.

Zayn's cheeks turn a shade of pink and turns away.

A few minutes later, Zayn turns around again.

"Can you turn the radio up?" he says shyle. I let out a light laugh and turn the knob for the volume on the radio.

'Cause all of me

loves all of you

I smile and start humming along and thats when I hear Zayn's voice. I stop humming so I could focus on him.

His singing sounded like an angel, I'm not even shitting you.

"Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give me your all to me

I'll give my all to you"

I just listen to Zayn's captivating voice as he finishes the song. The radio starts to play an ad, so I turn it down.

"Sorry about my singing, I just love that song," Zayn says blushing.

I smile and raise his hand to my mouth and kiss the back his hand gently. I then set our enlaced hands down on the console like they were previously.

"Zayn, your singing is amazing," I compliment.

Zayn cracks a smile and turns away from me to look at the window. He murmurs a thanks but I could tell he was blushing like crazy.

I chuckle and continue on the road.

About an hour later, after singing and laughing and talking, we finally reached our stop.

I pull off to the side of the road and turn the car off.

I climb out of my car and run around to the other side to open Zayn's door and help him out.

The ocean breeze felt nice against my skin combined with the warmth from the sun.