The first phone call

A tall and maybe handsome guy walks past in an office. Everyone is the office start wishing him good morning.He replies back to everyone with a hoarse voice.

He finally enters his cabin talks to Tina his personal assistant and arranges some meetings with Mr. Saurabh Bose the person who was handling the matter of Mr. Dixit's mansion.

Saurabh came out with a smile pasted on his face because Dev was happy with Saurabh's plans about the house' interior designing. 

That is Mr

That is Mr. Dixit, Dev Dixit.

He then rushes home and gets Ishwari along with him to their very new mansion. Ishwari gets overwhelmed and emotional after seeing the name- plate which was tagged along the door' it read 'Ishwari Bhavan' which means the palace of Ishwari.

Ishwari arranges a small puja at her new house where she invites few relatives and some guests who had come to ask for Neha, Dev's first younger sister's hand in marriage with their son.

Neha, Riya, and Nikki, Dev's three younger sisters are not at all interested in the puja but were busy showing off  their makeup and jewellery to the others especially Nikki the youngest one.

After all the functions and the puja Dev sits in his room completing his work when Neha shouts from her room and says that she wants a split AC and not a central one. 

Dev immediately calls Saurabh so that he can arrange a split AC by the next morning. 

Rrringgggg.............

The phone rings and Sonakshi picks up her elder brother Saurabh's phone.

"Hello."

"Hello I am Dev Dixit, could I please speak to Mr. Saurabh Bose as it is really urgent?"

"Umm...I don't think so you will be able to talk to dada now, as he has gone to the grocery store."

"Oh, OK that's fine.When will he be back, I mean in how much time?"

"Umm...one hour or so maybe."

"Thank you.Bye"

"Your most welcome. Bye."

This was the first ever telephonic conversation between Dev and Sonakshi.

They  felt so stupid talking to each other that they ended up laughing at themselves

Dev keeps the phone back on his table and continues to finish his presentation on marketing while Sonakshi sits with a book on the couch which was about Diet and nutrition.

O-Cmon don't tell me you still did not get it?

Sonakshi was not any ordinary person she was the best nutritionist at the City Hospital. She was a dietary consultant.

Dev fell asleep on the computer while Sonkashi on the couch.