Refusal

Dev wakes up at 7 and gets ready. He had to go to meet Dr. Sonakshi to make her agree to the deal he was going to give her.

He leaves even before the servant of the house wakes up.

Sonakshi wakes up around 8:30 and gets ready. She comes out to the hall to have breakfast after 20-25 minutes. She had cornflakes and juice. She took her tiffin along and leaves .

She reaches sharp at 10. Dr. Sinha, her boss greets her with a smile. 

Dev was waiting for Sonakshi in her cabin from a long time.

She enters and stares at Dev for 40 seconds and then asks,"Yes How may I help you?"

She just acted as if she did not have any idea who this young man was.

Dev started explaining. "Listen Ms. Bose I really need you."

"Umm... What??"

"I mean as the best nutritionist I really need you. Don't talk to me nut please do this for my mother. She is really sick and I will anything for my mother."

"Listen, Mr. Dixit if it was not you I would have agreed to anyone because my patients are my first priority. I don't do this job for money but I do this job for my passion. So it will be very difficult for you to please me with your stupid business type deals. And don't even try to do that."

"Ms. Bose please try and understand. Please."

"OK, Fine. I will agree with you since you insist so much. Here I will give you a chart on what she has to eat and what not. But I will need to see her reports first."

"Ya sure. Here you go." Dev pulls out a file and hands it over to Sonakshi.

Sonakshi checks all details minutely and makes a chart in 15 minutes.

She gives it to Dev and says," Here you go Mr. Dixit. Tell her to follow ever detail with utmost importance and if any problem please visit me."

"Ya sure. Thank you once again, Ms. Bose."

"My pleasure and for you, it is Dr. Bose."

"Umm... ya."

"Thank you."

Dev leaves her cabin and goes home. He gives the file to Neha and asks her to make Ishwari follow the diet strictly. Dev knew that Ishwari was very stubborn. It would take her time to adjust to this new routine.

15 days later

 Ishwari never listened to her daughter and Dev finally decided to make Sonakshi her personal nutritionist.

Dev goes to meet Sonakshi and pleads."Dr. Bose please leave this job and come to my house."

"Why Mr. Dixit I had already told you that I work for my passion and not for money. So I will not accept any of your deals."

Dev pleads a lot and finally leaves, angry and upset.

He decides to meet Dr. Sinha and terminate Sonakshi from the job since that was the only option left with him.

Although he did not want to be the bad boy, he had no other choice left.