Meeting in the hospital

Dev was busy talking to Dr. Sinha when they hear a knock at the door.

"Come in."

Dr. Sonakshi comes in and Dr. Sinha tells,"Meet City Hospital's best nutritionist, Dr. Sonakshi Bose."

Sonakshi smiles while Dev turns around to see who it was.

Both of them stare at each other lost and then both of them scream,"YOU!!!!!"

First, Dr. Sinha looks confused and then comes in front of Dev and Sonakshi and asks,"You both know each other? That is good but why are you so shocked after seeing each other?"

Both of them stare at him and Dev finally answers,"Long story. But I will hire anyone else for my mother except her."

"Yes, he is absolutely right. I will take any other patient other than this mad man."

Dr. Sinha asks Sonakshi to leave and tells Dev that she is the best doctor and no one can replace her capabilities. Dev falls into a dilemma about what to do and what not to do. He also leaves his office telling Dr. Sinha that he will meet and talk to Sonakshi the next day only as he needs some time to think.

Dev reaches home around 8 after finishing all his work in the office and so does Sonakshi.

Dev sits on his bed not able to sleep. He thinks whether to keep Sonakshi s a nutritionist or not.

He knew that he will only choose the best for his mother and since Dr. Sinha was a trustworthy man if he had said that Sonakshi was indeed the best dietician then she must be.

He decides that he will somehow please Sonakshi by giving her double salary, less time work or some exciting offer which a hospital could not give. But he was not even 10% sure if she would agree.

Dev takes a sleeping pill and goes off to sleep. 

Sonakshi was also confused whether to judge Mr. Abhodro by his face or his actual behavior.

She also pulls the blanket and goes under the covers.