The party

Ishwari manages to explain Dev about what had actually happened and she also said that it was not Sonakshi's mistake at all. Dev feels guilty as he knows that Ms. Bose won't come for work anymore.

He goes and sits in his courtyard, working on his laptop when Neha comes with a dietary chart.

"Take this Bhai. You are the only one who can now solve this problem."

"Huh?"

"Ya, you know that mom does not listen to anyone except for you and Dr. Bose so give your best and make mom follow the chart."

"But............How do you know that Ms. Bose is not coming for work anymore?"

"Go have a look at mom she is busy making laddus and distributing it to all the servants."

"Oh God looks like I have to solve the problem."

Dev turns to leave with the file when Sonakshi comes in the nick of time and takes the file from his hand.

"I don't like other people doing my work."

"Good. At least you are dedicated towards your work."

"You don't need to know about that, Mr. Dixit."

Dev leaves while Sonakshi checks the file.

Sonakshi goes to Ishwari and gives her beetroot juice an extra salty salad.

Ishwari frowns and says, "I thought you left. I bought laddus also but you came back."

"Yes, aunty I had to come back. After all, you are my patient. After I cure you I will leave."

Ishwari takes a bite of the salad and says,"Is it so necessary for the salad to be so salty? Is  there no other way by which my BP can be maintained."

"Ya , you can drink more of fluids. I will reduce the amount of salt in your salads."

Sonakshi leaves while Dev comes to Ishwari.

"Ma, if you don't follow your diet the I will tell Ms. Bose to give you bitter guard juice. And if you don't want that then maintain your health with this diet. I will take your leave now."

He touches her feet and leaves.

In the evening

Ishwari comes to Sonakshi and tells,"Do you know Dev is coming home early for some award function today. He is getting the 'Businessman of the year award'. I am so proud of him. But he says that I have to go with him."

"Ya, aunty you should go."

"But the thing is all people over there talk in in English and I don't understand. I get really bored."

"Oh but aunty these moments of happiness come very rarely in our lives. You should enjoy most of them."

Ishwari smiles and leaves. Sonakshi goes to the kitchen to prepare Ishwari's dinner.

Dev comes back and goes to Ishwari's room.

"Dev, I can't go today because I have a severe headache."

"Ma, how many excuses do you make?  Last year you told that you had a stomach ache. I don't know anything you have to come with me."

Sonakshi comes in to give Ishwari her dinner.

"Sona why don't you join me for the party? I won't even get bored then."

"But aunty I don't even have party clothes."

"Don't worry. I'm sure Neha's dress will fit you."

Sonakshi hesitates first and then agrees.

She informs her parents that she might be late today.

They leave around half an hour later.

After all the boring speeches Dev speaks.

Everybody applauds. Dev takes the trophy and goes to his mom.

Sonakshi meets Mr. Arjun Khanna.

He offers her a job but she refuses after explaining him everything.

Dev listens to all that but doesn't question Sonakshi about all that.

When Sonakshi gets Ishwari her salad, a minister's daughter and her mother come and ask Dev to dance with the daughter, Dev without a word grabs Sonakshi's hand and leads the way to the dance floor.

They dance.

"Mr. Dixit, I protect you from extra calories, not from extra girls.Learn to handle your potential girlfriends yourself."

"But... I did not mean to hurt you by making you feel like my servant.I am sorry."

"Mr. Dixit, it's not about that. I have got a job offer, I am accepting that because I want to stay away from you."

Dev holds Sonakshi's waist and turns her towards himself when she tries to leave.

"Please don't go."

He smirks and says,"I know you have declines that offer and maybe that is why I wanna dance with you. Minister's daughter was an excuse maybe."

Sonakshi lowers her gaze.

"Mr. Dixit, when you get angry, I can't handle you and when you are normal then also I can't handle you."

She leaves and Dev smiles.