Dev laughs

After the party, Dev drops Sonakshi home.

The next day when Sonakshi goes to meet her husband to be, Dev meets the man and makes him feel that Sonakshi and Dev are in a relationship.

He breaks her marriage so that Sonakshi does not leave the job.

To make Sonakshi feel happy he makes an account, of her name on a matrimonial site.

After getting to know that Sonakshi comes and gives Dev a huge lecture.

She leaves angry and disappointed.

 At night when she tries to get the proper explanation of why Dev had done this, the lights go off.

Dev decides to find candles while Sonakshi follows Dev where ever he went.

You still did not get it?

Sonakshi was afraid of the dark.

Finally, they find a box of matchsticks. Dev keeps lighting them and Sonakshi keeps fighting. Then she says that she had to use the washroom. Dev asks her to go and then.....

"Don't tell me Ms. Bose you are afraid of the dark?"

"Um... ya sort of. Saurabh Dada used to make such scary noises in the dark that I still get scared of the dark. Can you come with me?"

"Ok. Let's go."

"Ok. Keep talking to me when I go inside."

"What?"

"Ok. talk to yourself so that I am sure that you are there outside."

"Fine."

They walk till the washroom. Sonakshi enters and Dev starts making scary noises. 

A frightened Sonakshi runs out of the washroom.  

Dev bursts out laughing.

Sonakshi stares at him while the lights come back.

Dev quickly stops. He again becomes the serious Mr. Dixit.

Sonakshi says,"Mr. Dixit, sometimes it's good to laugh."

Yes. Sonakshi made Dev laugh.