Let's avoid

The next day when Sonakshi reaches Dev's house all she sees is Dev and Natasha laughing at some joke or talk. She gets even more depressed and avoids making any eye contact with any of them.

She quietly moves to the kitchen and makes a chart for Ishwari. She explains everything to  Kichu and comes to sit in the hall.

Natasha had already left and so had Dev.

She felt that she had no importance in Dev's life.

She broke.

At night when she heard the car's horn she saw Dev coming in but not alone, instead with Natasha.

She moves away from the scene and gets her bag. She packs up and decides to leave without getting noticed by either Dev or Natasha but in vain.

When she tries going out, Natasha spots her going out and says,"Busy Day,Ms.Bose?"

She turns and replies,"Ya."

"I understand, even I have such busy days and it surely does become hectic.What about you?"

"I agree. It does become hectic but I love my work. One day without work seems like a year to me."

"Oh,I see. Then you are a different type of workaholic,huh?"

"Ya. You can say so."

"How does your boyfriend manage with all this?Busy days, late night work?"

Dev strangely looks at Sonakshi and says,"Natasha, Ms.Bose does not have..."

Sonakshi cuts his line and says,"No, no. I have a boyfriend. He is also a busy man actually."

Dev looks at her in shock and says,"Ms.Bose,you never told me."

"Umm... I don't disclose my personal life to my friends so easily."

"OK."

"Ms Bose, why don't you join us for dinner then? I am sure Dev won't mind."

"Ya. I won't mind.Then we can also meet your boyfriend."

"Ya. sure. I'll get my boyfriend."

"Ok. Done, CCD, tomorrow at 9 sharp."

"Ok. Done."

Sonakshi nervously leaves thinking how she could arrange a fake boyfriend for a day?