Double date,Fake boyfriend

Elena manages to arrange for a fake boyfriend fo Sonakshi who agrees to go out with Sonakshi after seeing how beautiful she was.(On social networks.)

Sonakshi was till nervous as she did not know what to do. In fact, she did not even know that guy who she was going out for a dinner with.

At night she gets ready and Elena wishes her best of luck.

She reaches there and finds Dev wearing an orange shirt which she had suggested. She smiles and joins them.

Natasha clicks a picture with Dev and then asks Sonakshi to sit so that she could click a picture of both of them.

Sonakshi hesitates first and then finally sits.

"Ms Bose come closer,Dev won't eat you up."

"Ya. oK."

She follows and goes a bit closer.

After the photo session, Sonakshi goes back and sits on her seat

"You look good in orange. It's your favourite colour right?"

"Ya."

Dev smiles at Sonakshi and she lowers her gaze and blushes.

"You should always wear bright colours. You look good in them."

Dev keeps staring and smiling at Sonakshi as if he had no other work.

Finally, he comes out to the real world and asks Sonakshi,"When is your boyfriend coming then?"

"Ya. He will be there soon."

Just then a young man comes and hugs Sonakshi from the back,not knowing that this was her one-night fake boyfriend she tries to slap him and to take the situation under control Neil (the fake boyfriend) high five's Sonakshi's palm instead.

Sonakshi quickly understands and smiles.

They have a hearty talk and Dev finally asks him his name, "Hi. I am Dev Dixit."

"Neil Lakhotia."

"The Neil Lakhotia?"

"Ya."

Dev gets shocked that Sonakshi was dating such a rich guy.

Sonakshi asks Neil how he got late and he said that he was from an eco-friendly family so he rode a bicycle.

Now since Sonakshi was unknown about him she just smiled.

This gets Dev suspicious.