Rudeness is in the air

Sonakshi goes to Ishwari and gives her the soup and salad.

She quickly leaves.

Meanwhile looking at that kind of food Ishwari keeps it under her bed and asks Kichu to secretly cook some spicy food. She eats it quietly and no one gets to know.

The next day Ishwari asks Sonakshi to cook food and Sonakshi tells that she doesn't know how to cook. Hearing this Ishwari decides to cook food herself and so she does.

After eating all the oily and fatty foodstuff she goes to take rest when there is a shooting pain in her chest.

She screams,"Riya, Nikki,Neha.....Come fast!!!!!!!"

All the three and Sonakshi run to her room only to find her in agony and pain.

Dev is called back home.

Hearing that he quickly calls the doctor who assures Dev that he will reach in 10 minutes.

After giving Ishwari her medicine she is asked to rest and sleep.

Dev drops the doctor till the door and asks him about why this had happened.

He tells that this was a case of unhealthy eating of oily and fatty foods.

Dev asks him to leave and turns towards to Sonakshi.

"Tell me the truth, Did mom eat any oily or fatty food today?"

"Umm... ya today she made food herself and ate it. I tried to stop her but in vain."

"What do you mean? Dr. Bose, you have failed as a doctor today."

Dev leaves to go meet his mom while Sonakshi leaves the house in anger.

Truly, rudeness was in the air for the duo today.