The argument

Dev calls Rajiv and informs about his whereabouts and assures him to meet him at 8 the next day.

Sonakshi, on the other hand, dusts out the flour from her face and goes to the hospital.

She reaches 10 minutes later.

Dev reaches home with a very angry face.

Sonakshi  goes to her cabin and cleans her dress and sits down on her chair waiting for the nurse to come and inform her about her patients to meet for the day.

Now instead of the nurse, Mr. Roshan comes in with a gloomy face.

She first surprised just stared at him for 5 seconds then she realised who he was.

He was her longest staying patient. He still looked fat enough in fact even more.

She asked him to sit down.

While at his house Dev changes his clothes and goes back to the office.

Sonakshi shouts at Roshan for not following her diet strictly.

Roshan refuses to agree that he had not followed the diet whereas Sonakshi won't sit in peace until she proved Roshan wrong.

She decided to follow Roshan all the way home.

She quietly leaves after Roshan and secretly follows him till his house.

Meanwhile, Dev comes to the same hospital to meet his family doctor, Dr.Sinha.

Dr Sinha meets Dev and tells him that his mother's health is very bad .

He asks Dev to start her treatment fast as if it becomes too late it may cause death .

Dev leaves quickly after Dr Sinha promises him to make him meet the hospital's best nutritionist, Dr Sonakshi Bose.

Outside Sonakshi spots Roshan buying chips and cookies . She grabs him by his hand and stops him  from buying them.

Dev misunderstands the situation and thinks that the Sardar was her husband and asks, "Excuse me miss how can you shout  at your husband in front of everyone in public?"

Sonakshi looks at him, gives him a dirty look and replies back,"Hello! Mr Abhodro what do you think you are? King of the world? This is my patient and he has not been following my diet since the past two months."

"What is Abhodro? And how do you know me? Have we met before?"

"Oh! So you now you are acting that you don't even know who you had banged into this morning?"

"Aah, I see it was you Ms Calculator, 44% my mistake.....Blah blah blah!"

"Listen, mister, I don't want to make a big issue of this  so let's just stop fighting?"

"Ya ya whatever. The truth is that you don't know what to say so you are asking me to shut up?"

"You think whatever you wanna think. I am leaving."

"Ya ya fine I never even wanted to talk to you MEANO!!"

"Tumi akdom impossible Mr Abhodro!!"

She leaves and goes back to her office while Dev calls Dr Sinha to ask if the nutritionist had arrived or not.

"Hello"

"Yes, Dev come to my cabin she has reached."

"OK, thank you."

"Bye"

Dev waits for Dr Sonakshi Bose not knowing that it was none other than the same girl who he had met twice and talked on the phone with, once.

While Sonakshi calms down herself after the huge fight she had had outside and gets ready to meet her new patient, Mrs Ishwari Dixit, on whose behalf Mr Dev Dixit had come, unknown of the fact that this was the same guy she just had a fight with. 

She leaves her cabin to meet him while he eagerly waits for the best nutritionist of the City Hospital.