Night before Engagement

Sonakshi was just crying thinking about the next day because she knew that Dev was getting engaged.

"Why? Why Mr.Dixit? Why do you have to become someone else's'? Why did I ever fall in love with you? Why did you ever come to my life? I wish I had never met you."

Sonakshi talking to herself falls asleep as she was tired and sick.

Dev was busy getting his presentation done. Suddenly all his sisters come and take him to their room.

"Bhaiya!!! Close you eyes fast."

" What nonsense? Why did you get me here? I have to finish my work. I am going."

"Bhaiya, you are getting engaged tomorrow. Do you even realise that it is a big thing? At least don't be the boring Mr Dev Dixit now.Just shut your eyes and follow our instruction because anyways from tomorrow you're partially gonna be NG's so you will listen to her."

"NG?"

"Natasha Gujral."

"Oh. Ok fine. Tell."

"Close your eyes."

Dev shuts his eyes tight just like a small kid.

"Imagine. Your dream girl walking in slow motion coming down the stairs. Her anklets are ringing and all the noise around fades out."

Dev imagines. A girl walking in slow motion in an orange lehenga coming towards him.

"She is coming. Slowly."

Dev sees her coming towards him. He takes her hand in his.

"Now you look into her eyes and she smiles."

Dev looks into her eyes and she smiles.

"You both lose yourselves."

Dev stares while the girl smiles. The girl was none other than Sonakshi.

Yes. He wasn't imagining Natasha but he was imagining his best friend, Ms. Sonakshi Bose.