Sonakshi falls in love

After 3 days in the hospital with Dev visiting Sonakshi every day and night.

Just before discharging she spots Dev sitting on a chair beside her. She gets down the bed and starts walking towards him. His eyes were closed because of tiredness but it opens as soon as she goes close to him and Dev pulls Sonakshi towards himself.

Sonakshi wakes up with a shock. Dev was sitting there with his eyes closed but nothing after that had happened.

She asks herself,"Imaginations are good. Dreams are too but what kind of dream did I see? Elena was not wrong and nor were Dada's jokes. Don't tell me Sona, you fell in love. Finally, Sona you did fall in love with Mr. Dixit." 

Dev opens his eyes and catches Sonakshi staring at him strangely.

"Ms. Bose? Are you Ok?"

"Umm... ya I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Cause when I looked at you, you were looking at me very strangely."

"Umm... nothing."

"Ok. "

"I just fell in love." She mumbles.

"Huh?"

"No. No. Nothing. Did you hear anything?"

"No. That is why I asked you what you just said?"

"Oh Ok."

Dev speaks while love flies in the air for Sonakshi.

She feels that she is absolutely fine, nothing had happened.

Just then a nurse comes and gives Sonakshi the injection. Sonakshi does not feel any pain and instead she smiles. She talks to herself,"Sonakshi even in pain you're smiling. Is love really like this?"

Dev finally ends his speech wishes her a get well soon and leaves.

Sonakshi blushes and keeps smiling.