Dinner for Proposal

Just because Dev had taken care of Sonakshi , Elena decided to call Dev for a dinner where Sonakshi could propose Dev.
They reach there at 8:30pm,Dev reaches a few minutes later.
Elena and Saurabh make excuses and leave , they wish Sonakshi best of luck.
Sonakshi and Dev sit side by side while Sonakshi thinks how she would express her feelings for Dev.
Dev stares at Sonakshi and finally asks,"You wanted to say something?"
"Umm... No. I mean yes."
"Ya tell." "Mr. Dixit, the thing is that...Umm..."
She hesitates and Dev tries to figure out what she wanted to say.
While all this happens an aristocrat man and a young lady come to Dev.
That was Mr.Gujral and his daughter,Natasha. They were Dev's to be business partners.
Dev starts talking to them.
Sonakshi notices the seriousness of that conversation in Dev's eyes.
She feels bad and uncomfortable over there,she excuses herself and leaves.
After she reaches home,Elena asks how was the proposal and Sonakshi explains everything to her.
Elena gets angry and says,"Keep sitting here like a monkey because according to you Dev will come near you ,make eye contact and say Sona doll please propose me."
"Shut up Elena it's difficult, not like Bollywood films."
"Ya Ya you just sit and do your dream romance."
Elena leaves while Sonakshi gets sad thinking that Dev wouldn't have even noticed her absence.
Just then, Ringggggggg........
She picks up the phone,"Hello"
"Ms.Bose, where are you?"
"Umm.. Mr.Dixit actually I was not feeling well so I came back home."
"And you are telling that now? I would have dropped you home."
"No it's fine.I reached safely.Thanks."
"Ok I will meet you tomorrow,Good Night."
"Good Night,Bye."
"Bye."
Sonakshi smiles and says,
"Good Night Mr.Dixit , no Mr.Abhodro, no Dev."
She blushes and jumps on the bed to sleep.