Natasha?!!

Sonakshi wakes up at 8am and decides that she had to join back work today.

She got ready and came out in the hall.

Her entire family asked her to rest but she was one heck of a girl. She did not listen to anyone and she left the house.

She reached his house at 10am.

She sits there thinking how she could confess to Dev. While Dev comes in and looks at Sonakshi and says,"Ms.Bose you?Why?"

"Mr. Dixit, I work here and I am supposed to be here."

"No. I mean you just had an accident."

"It's fine. I'm fine now."

"Ok."

Dev leaves.Sonakshi still couldn't say it to him.

Meanwhile Mr.Gujral plans for Dev's marriage with his daughter which he would make Dev agree to after he makes the business deals.

At a dinner at Dev's house Mr.Gujral asks for Dev's hand in marriage with Natasha to Ishwari and she doesn't refuse as she was kind on confused.

Next morning when Dev's aunt spotted Sonakshi walking in ,the first thing she did was go to her and inform about what had happened last night.

Sonakshi listened and fell on the sofa shocked. Radharani looked,gave her a dirty look and left.

Sonakshi starts crying,meanwhile, Dev comes down and sees Sonakshi looking sad and gloomy .