The first meeting

Sonakshi gets up with her mouth wide open........

Dev gets up in shock...........

Guess why?

I'll tell you.

Sonakshi checks the time after waking up.It was already 10??

How? she thought.

While Dev starts running here and there searching for his grey coat and his black leather shoes.

He had a very important business meeting today with Mr.Mehta.

He runs down the staircase and gulps down the juice which was kept on the table,grabs a chutney sandwich and  runs out of the house.

Sonakshi also runs here and there finding her dupatta.

She finally finds it, straightens it and rushes to the hall to get some breakfast.

She had to meet her 2-month-old patient, Mr.Roshan Singh today.

She goes out when her mom screams. "Sona!! At least take a sandwich and go!!"

Sona comes in, takes two sandwiches and rushes out shouting auto!!! auto!!! right from the gate of her house.

Dev over there had forgotten to touch his mother's feet so he comes back touches her feet takes her blessings and tells Ramu uncle to start his car.

He then reaches office around 11:20.

"Phew!! Just got in time for the meeting!"

How could I sleep in such deep slumber?He thought when he heard a knock at the door.

It was Tina his PA.

She came in and told him that she had already lined up all meetings of the day and Mr. Mehta was coming at 12 noon for the new mobile phone launch of Ishwari Companies Pvt. Ltd.

Dev thanked Tina and asked her to leave.

He quickly opened his laptop and found out that Mr. Mehta could not come to Dev's office personally so his PA would come at CCD with the important files of the contract.

He called Tina from the intercom and asked her to get his car ready as he had to go out to meet Mr. Mehta's PA.

Dev asked Ramu uncle to rest in his office as he was an old man and himself drove the car to CCD.

 He finds a parking space and parks the car. He comes out of the car and his phone starts ringing.

He answers the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Mr. Dev Dixit?"

"Umm... Yes. Who's speaking?"

" I am  Mr.Mehta's PA, Rajiv Mehrotra."

"Oh yes- yes Mr. Mehat had informed me. Are you already at CCD?"

"No, not yet. But I will reach soon."

" OK..........."

Thud.........

A girl with a big bag of flour which had covered her face bumped into Dev.

All the flour falls on them and both of them look at each other giving dirty looks.

Sonakshi shouts at Dev.

"Can't you see and walk?Are you blind?"

"Excuse me, Miss.I do not know you and you were the one who was walking so unmindfully. You just ruined my new grey coat!!"

"My mistake was only 44%"

"What??Are you serious Miss??"

"Yes, I am very serious.I did count how much percentage my mistake was."

"Ugh.........How can you be so rude?

"Hello! It's not my hobby to be rude. You were the one who bumped into me."

"OK,OK fine. BOTH OUR MISTAKES!"

"Ya, whatever!"

"Bye."

"Bye Mr Abhodro."

She murmurs some words in Bengali while Dev helps her pick up all the other mess.

They annoyingly part ways.

This was Dev and Sonakshi's first meeting.

Although it was very rude and filled with anger, it will still be counted as a meeting.