Chapter 2

Castors POV

Jess faints in my arms so I place her on the table so that Cadenza can bandage her up. I then look over to Laurence who is watching Cadenza bandage Jess up with worry clear on his face. "She is going to be fine stupid Laurence. Superheroes are tough even if they haven't done their duties for three years."

"Stupid Laurence? Only the chicken shaman calls me that... Wait, Castor!" I take my suit off and I help the rest of the unconscious Few take their suits off  and put them in a pile in the corner of the room before putting on my chicken suit over my clothes. I don't want them to wake up and recognise me.

"Don't mention me or Je-Aphmau being here. We can't let them know so as soon as Aphmau is bandaged up, I will take her back to MyStreet. It would also be safe if you didn't tell your friends." I say sternly. He just nods in reply .

"I finished bandaging Aphmau up but she is still unconscious. Wait why is the chicken shaman here?" She walks into the room with her first aid kit in her hand.

"Ok I will be taking Aphmau back to my house and whatever you do, don't mention that we were here." I run into the room where Jess is in and pick her up before going back into the room with the Few. "We will explain more when you get back next week. Now bye." I run back to my house, Jess gripping onto Mjolnir in her sleep. I place her onto the bed in my guest room and grab her phone. Katelyn texted Jess asking where she is so I texted and I quote 'I'm going to sleep over at a friends house tonight. Don't worry about me.' I send it to her and I quickly make sure Jess is okay before I go to my room and go to sleep, after feeding my people.

Katelyn POV

Aphmau hasn't been home for the entire day and I wanted to talk to her about going to Meteli to see if Laurence is okay since the attack was near his house but Aphmau texted me saying that she was staying at a friends house. I guess I will talk to her tomorrow but I'm a little suspicious. I guess I will just drop the subject for now and continue watching anime.

Laurence's POV

I'm just sitting next to Cadenza, discussing about the events that took place earlier today when one of the heroes wake up. "Hello, how are you feeling?" Cadenza asks the one who had the iron suit on.

"What happened? Wait what happened to Loki and who are you people?" He jumps up and looks around before going over to his suit which was in a little circular device.

"Well I'm Laurence and this is my sister Cadenza. You were brought to us by two people who left as soon as you were here. I can show you what happened though." I tell him before going over to my laptop and searching for the video. I give him the laptop and he presses start and watches the YouTube video before giving me back the laptop.

"Jess and Castor came to save us. But they have both been missing for three years. We thought they were dead!" He goes over to his friends and Wales them all up. Soon, they were all awake and had their suits on. "Thank you for taking care of us but we have to get back to our base to discuss plans so excuse us." The rest of them say their thanks before walking out of the door. Aphmau has a lot of explaining to do once we get back.