Chapter 18

Aphmau POV

I wake up to the door slamming open and somebody panting heavily.

"I can't find Jess! Do you know where she is." I hear Laurence say, holding in my yawn.

"I'm trying to sleep. Can't you go bug somebody else? What do you want?" Travis asks.

"I asked you if you knew where Jess was?" I sit up and rub my eyes, stretching my aching back.

"She's on the couch. Now can you leave me alone? We are both tired, we only had" he looks at the clock "three hours of sleep. It's only 7am dude. Go away." Travis puts his pillow over his head and I throw a cushion at Laurence.

"Sorry." He leaves and we both go back to sleep, this time waking up at 11am. I open my eyes back up and get off the couch, stretching my sore back again. I need to hurry up and make another guest room so I can go back to my bed.

"Travis get up! Time to do your dare!" I poke his cheek and he sits up, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

"Can we get food first? I'm hungry." I nod and we both go down to the kitchen, grabbing some toast and we eat it before we go to find Laurence. We see him in the discussion room with everybody else. Perfect.

Travis POV

I go over to Laurence and point at him.

"I challenge you to a race! Winner gets to kiss Jess!" I shout at him. Everybody becomes quiet and just stares at Travis.

"I accept, but I won't go easy on you!" Laurence smirks at me. We all walk outside and Castor quickly makes a track and we both line up. Everybody but Jess votes for Laurence.

"Ok! You guys have five rounds which are separate. It's best 3 out of 5! You can use anything you want, including powers. Good luck and have fun! Travis you better win, I bet a lot of money." Jess shouts. She counts down before shooting the gun in the air and we both start running around Asguard, doing one lap. I use my ring to make me go faster than Laurence, making it seem like I'm just running fast since he isn't using his suit to speed him up much. I cross the line a second before he does and pretend to catch my breath by bending over and taking deep breaths.

"How?" Laurence looks at me shocked.

"I'm a fast runner. Also you woke me up early and now I'm going to win this race." I smirk at him. We go back to the line, getting ready to run. Jess shoots the gun and we run again, Laurence using a lot of his speed from his suit. I use my ring to make me run faster then him and I beat him by one second.

"I used more of my superhero speed! How did you beat me?" He looks at me confused again. I just stick my tongue out at him.

"I'm going to get that kiss from Jess! I taunt him. He growls at me and we go for the next race.

"I'm not holding anything back now!" He shouts.

"Then you won't mind if I go all out as well do you?" He gives me a weird look before getting ready.

"Good luck guys and let the best man win." Jess counts down and shoots the gun. Instead of pretending to be slow, I put my suit on and run around Asguard, only leaving a yellow bolt behind me. It didn't even take me a second. I take my mask off and turn to the others.

"I guess I win?" I stick my tongue out at Laurence who has now just caught up to us.

"Let me introduce, The Flash! Also known as Travis." Jess shouts in an announcers voice. Everybody just looks at me shocked.

"Now do I get my prize?" I look over to Jess who is now blushing.

"You actually want to go through with it? I thought it was only a taunt." I run over to her and kiss her on the cheek.

"I'm just joking around. Your basically my sister, don't worry about it." I hug her before letting go.

"So Jess, when did you give Travis a suit?" Sly asks her.

"He actually made it last night. I enchanted his ring though by the Phoenix blessing." She tells them.

"Is that the bright light I saw last night?" Alex asks. He is usually the quiet one.

"It was at my bedrock factory. It shouldn't have been that close. You and your good sight, but yes, that was us." Jess tells him before turning to me. "Want to finish making the hover board? I will make you one as well." She asks me.

"Sure! Let's go!" We spend the rest of the day making another hover board and we finish making it at a late time. All I remember is finishing the board before falling asleep.