Chapter 17

Aphmau POV

I wake up on my bed, cuddles up to Castor. I quickly sit up, also waking Castor up. He sits up and I notice everybody staring at us. When I say everybody, I mean everybody. The Few and the gang are all here in this small room. How does everybody got in here?

"Are you guys my stalkers or something? I would expect this from Travis but not from everybody else." I smirk at them and they all look away awkwardly.

"Hey! If there is a lady that's beautiful like you and I had the ability to watch them, why would I turn down the offer?" He says to me. I just look over to Lucinda and Katelyn who gets the idea of what I want them to do. They knock him out.

"So, how long was I out?" I try to get up but I quickly fall over, falling onto Steven. He catches me and sits me back down.

"I don't know when you fell asleep but I know that it has been an hour since Castor went into your dream." Sly tells me.

"It was hard to find her, even with my super speed. "Castor hugs me from the side before getting up.

"Right! Introduction time." Kala shouts suddenly. I just look at her. "Well it's not my fault I don't know who your friends are. Are they going to become superhe-" I jump on her and block her mouth.

"No. Don't bring it up!" I whisper shout at her, only letting the superheroes hear me.

"Why not? You gave them two a suit." Katz joins the conversation.

"Because as soon as we have killed Loki, they are going back to live their life." I whisper to him before looking over at the gang. "Anyway! Introduction time. That's Katz, Kala, Sly, Steven, Jose, Castor and Alex. Katz is cyborg, Kala is wolverine, Sly is Ironman, Steven is Green lantern, Jose is green arrow, Castor is hawk eye and Alex is superman. Laurence is Batman and Cadenza is Batgirl." I take a breath before going to the gang. "That's Katelyn, Lucinda, Kawaii-Chan, Zane, Dante, Garroth, Aaron and Travis." I take another deep breath and smile. "They are being targeted by Loki so they are going to stay here for a while." I stand up and pick up Travis. "Castor can you show me where Travis is staying?"

"Sure, follow me." We both run, him slowing down for me so we can run together and he stops infringement of the guest room Travis is staying in. "Here it is. I'm going to go show everybody back to their rooms. Where does blue hair girl stay?" He asks me.

"She is staying in my room. Tell her that the bed is hers." He nods before running off.

"Now where is my hover board." I mumble to myself after placing Travis on his bed.

"It's in here." He us suddenly next to me, opening the draw where the hover board is.

"Where did you come from?!" I jump in the air, my heart beating from when he scared me.

"From over there." He points to the bed. "What is this anyway?" He asks.

"It's a hover board. I invented it myself but I want to upgrade it. I didn't get a chance to since MyStreet was attacked. Maybe I will let you try it one day." I go to walk out of the door but I felt like Travis wanted to say something so I turned back to him. "If you want to say something, just say it. I don't mind."

"D-do you mind if I helped? I've always wanted to at least create something in my life. Or help create-" I cut off his rambling.

"That's all? Of course! Your my not alone buddy, we always stick together. Let's go." I grab his wrist before dragging him into my main room. I quickly get a piece of paper and draw a diagram of the hover board and label everything so far before giving it to him.

"This is good." He looks over the paper.

"I was thinking of making the hover board electric powered since I control lightning. Also I was thinking of adding straps for my feet to go into or for anybody else. What do you think?" I put the hover board on the table and turn to him.

"That's good. Do you have the materials or do we have to buy them?" He asks me. I hold up my finger before looking through my chests.

"Here we go! Now let's get to work." We spend the rest of the day working on the hover board and we nearly finish it. "What is your favorite hero?" I ask him randomly.

"I have always liked the Flash. Why?" I quickly get out my recipe book and look for how to make his suit.

"If you want, you can become him? It's a simple crafting recipe and I have the materials. What do you think? I know you stuck up for me back when I hacked the tracking device. I just want to thank you." He seemed to think it over.

"And I get to keep the suit and be known as the Flash?" I nod at him. "Yes! Let's make the suit!" I put the book down on the desk and go into my chests, grabbing the items needed.

"Here you can craft it yourself." I put a chest down and place the materials in for him to use. He picks up the book before the materials and he makes the suit.

"Who's suit is the hardest to make?" He asks me.

"My suit. The ore only grows in certain biomes and it's very hard to find. I think I was the last of us to make the suit. At the time, Castor and Kala wasn't with us. Now put your suit on!" He puts his suit on except for the mask. "Don't worry if you feel weird, it just means the suit is working."

"Ok here goes." He puts the mask on and he examines himself. "This is cool!"

"Let's go outside and test it out. Everybody should be asleep by now." I drag him onto the portal to my factory. "I'm also going to enchant your ring like all superheroes have. Now go have fun! I will call you when the Phoenix sacrifice is ready." He runs off and runs around, having fun while I set up the alter. After I'm finished, I call him over. At first, he doesn't listen to me so I strike him with lightning.

"Ok ok! I'm coming." He runs up to me. "So what are you basically doing?" He asks me.

"I'm going to put your suit in the middle and call the Phoenix and when we are done. You should get an item to wear which will have abilities like taking your suit and storing it in like my bracelet" I show him my bracelet. "Or Laurence's earring. Now put your suit in the middle.

"Fine!" He comes over to me as soon as he is done.

"Now stand back!" I throw some star pieces into the middle and their is suddenly a bright light from the alter. When the light is gone, their is a ring.

"Where did my suit go?" He asks.

"Put the ring on." He does as I say. "Now press the button." He presses the middle of the ring and he is suddenly wearing his suit.

"Wow!" He presses the button again and it disappears.

"You can also use a bit of the powers when you don't have your suit on and all superheroes have a mind link with these rings. Oh and we can teleport once every 24 hours. Now hide your suit and let's go back! I dare you to race Laurence tomorrow. Don't tell anybody until then and don't put your suit in. Bet him on it as well." I evilly grin.

"I think you might need some sleep m. Let's go back." We go back to Asguard and as soon as we get to Travis's room, I fall asleep on the couch.