Chapter 26

Sly POV

I watch as Jess and Alex teleport away, unable to grab onto them in time.

"We are slowly losing people aren't we? First the girls, now Alex." Steven says. I glare at him.

"You don't think I've tried to stop them?" I take out my screen on my suits arm and load up the sound device I planted on Alex before he was teleported away. I motion everybody to be quiet.

"The plan is that we will all go to Loki's base tomorrow morning and while Jess releases the chickens, we will sneak in and kill all the Gawkins while Jess goes to Loki's main room to kill Loki. As soon as we finish killing the Gawkins, we go help her. She has recently collected all of the blueprints of his base so we will go over the escape routes later." Katelyn tells Alex. I smirk.

"We have their plans. We will leave tomorrow and assist them in fighting. Tomorrow, we will all gather in the meeting room and we will leave. All of those without a suit will have to stay. We cannot risk you being attacked and killed. Whoever doesn't want to come on this trip, raise your hands now." I see one person raise their hand. I give him a questioning look.

"We need somebody to protect the people who are here. We can't risk Loki attacking them while we are at his base." Katz points out.

"I didn't think about this. Thanks for staying." I tell him.

"We can protect ourselves." I hear Lucinda say.  "I have spells and some of us can use a sword."

"Gawkins aren't killed easily. Simple spells won't work on them." Katz replies to her.

"How hard can using a sword against them be?" Zane asks.

"They have over 200 health and if Loki is going to attack, he isn't just going to bring one Gawkin. He will at least bring 500." I tell him. He just nods. "Anything else?" Nobody says anything else. "Ok. We meet tomorrow." Everybody goes their separate ways, me going to Castors room. He was asleep so I push him off the bed.

"Hey! I was sleeping." He yells at me. He stands up and looks over at me.

"I just wanted to tell you that we are going to Loki's base tomorrow and that we meet in the meeting room." I tell him. He gives me a confused look.

"Alex nod the girls are going to attack Loki's base tomorrow, using your chickens as a distraction. We are going to go help them." I tell him.

"How did you figure that out?" I turn on the speaker on my arm.

"Jess just face planted the bed and fell asleep." I hear Alex say.

"She hasn't been getting good sleep since we left so she is probably tired. We was actually meant to have a movie night until Sly and Steven kidnapped Jess. At least she teleported back with useful items." Kala says next.

"I still can't believe Jess had the time to take Vastors chickens without us even knowing she was gone." Cadenza giggles. I hear a cluck as she is giggling.

"Where are the chickens anyway?" Alex asks.

"Try lifting that bag over their." I could literally hear the grin in Katelyns voice.

"I'd... Rather not." Alex says.

"Well we should all go to sleep since we have to get up early. We need the energy." Cadenza says and everybody else agrees. This is when I choose to turn off the speaker.

"I put an audio device on Alex before Jess teleported him with her." I tell him. He just nods before going back to his bed, yawning.

"I will be there. Now I'm going to sleep." I just face palm as he gets back into his bed before leaving to one of the rooms at the hall that Jess made. Might as well save up my energy as well. This is technically the last battle we will have against Loki. It would also be the last battle we have with Jess since she wants to have her normal life. I slowly slip into the darkness, just thinking about tomorrow.