Chapter 5

Me and the girls are just finishing up with Kawaii-Chan's maid cafe before I get a text message from the group chat that me and the girls are in.

Laurence- I heard about what happened. Is everything ok?

Dante- what happened?

Kawaii-Chan- There was a murder at Kawaii-Chan's maid cafe.

Garroth- What? When? I've been busy at work since early this morning.

Aphmau- It was this morning. It was on the news.

Dante- Well is everything alright now?

Katelyn- Me and Kawaii-Chan cleaned all of the mess up then Aphmau came and helped with repairs after she did something. What DID you do Aph?

Aphmau- I had business to attend to. Work business.

Laurence- What DO you work as Aph?

Aph- My part time job is a lawyer.

Garroth- What case are you working on?

Aph- That's not important. But now, I have to go to a friends house for more work business.

Everybody in chat says their goodbyes and I wave to the girls before leaving and getting back into my car and driving to Castor's house. I walk through the front door and go into his kitchen and take an apple before going into the living room to see Castor surrounded by a bunch of chickens while he is telling them a... Bedtime story? I'm not surprised. He does love chickens.

"And they lived happily ever after." The chickens are all asleep and one of them is on Castor so he is failing at taking the chicken off of himself. I try to suppress a laugh but because of this, I start to choke on the apple while quietly laughing at the same time. This catches Castors attention.

"Why wasn't I invited to the bedtime story?" I giggle even more.

"Don't wake them up! I just got them to sleep." He speeds them all to their cook and cleans the feathers up before sitting on the couch.

"Hiya." I sit down next to him.

"Ok why did you come here Jess?" He gives me a knowing look.

"Not even a hello? FINE! I came to talk about Kala." I go into serious mode.

"What about her?"

"I had to bust her out of jail today"

"What! Now she knows where we are! She knows where you are!" He starts to panic.

"Calm down. They have stopped looking for us. I made them feel bad that they are trying to get us into the superhero life again." I look down, suddenly felling bad.

"It was for the best." Castor instantly comforts me.

"I have a question." I started to give him puppy eyes.

"It's something bad isn't it?" He instantly says after looking at my face.

"I want to go and get Boomy from Asguard and put my suit in the vault." I tell him.

"It's very risky, do you really want to do this?" He asks me. I just nod and he sighs. "Let's get our suits on then. Might as well put our flames out at the hall as well. They shouldn't be awake around this time."

"Let's go!" I jump up and down before running down to the basement and put my suit on and grab Mjolnir. We both start on our way to the hall to put our flames out, something we haven't done. He is running while I am flying and we soon get to the hall. We walk in and quickly hide behind the wall to see Katz standing at my podium. He seemed to be talking to it.

"Jess, we are sorry but I wish I can see you and Castor one last time." I feel bad for him so I walk out of our hiding spot and hug him from behind. "Who's there?" He turns around and sees me. "Jess?" He hugs me back.

"You got your wish, you got to see me one last time." I smile at him.

"What are you doing here this late at night?"

"Me and Castor came to get some things and put our flames out, we also came to put our suits back." Castor comes out and Kats and Castor do their man hug.

"We wasn't expecting to be meeting anybody but Jess here wanted to come over and blow out cover. We decided to come here first before we came to Asguard. We came to get Boomy as well."

"Well it was good to see you guys one last time. Also, thank you for saving us from Loki."

"Don't worry about it, we are friends so we had to come help. Tell the Few I said hi. We have to put our flames out now." I jump up to the podium and put my flame out, Castor doing the same.

"I have to go now but take my number and if you want to, maybe we could call and talk to each other and maybe hang out?" He gives me his phone number and I put it in my phone.

"Sure but don't tell the Few unless you have to okay? If you ever need help then just call and I will get Castor to run us here. We will be going to Asguard now so goodbye. It was great seeing you unconscious." I laugh before flying to Asguard with Castor running with me. We quickly grab Boomy who is very excited to see me and we go to my vault.

"Do you mind if I put my suit here as well?" Castor asks me.

"Go ahead. I don't mind. There is an extra armour stand over their. Bring it over next to my suit." He does as told and puts the armour stand near mine. We put our suits on the stands and I put Mjolnir in its own stand.

"I guess it's time to leave most of this behind. Come on, let's get home. Its 3am and your friends might be worried." To backup his point, I got a call from Katelyn.

"Castor take me home please." He nods and picks me u before running me to my house. "Thank you, I will see you tomorrow. Can you bring my car over tomorrow as well? Thanks Castor " I hug him goodnight before going into my house, trying to sneak up the stairs but the dark hallway suddenly gets some light.

"Let's get some light on the situation shall we Aphmau?" Help me Irene.