Chapter 30 (Final Chapter)

Aphmau POV

Right now in in my computer room trying to find the location of any of the Sky army. So far I'm not having any luck. Soon, Katelyn joins me.

"How is the search going?" She asks.

"I can't find anybody. I think they might have went into hiding or went into their different ways since the squids were meant to be extinct." I take the sandwich that she was holding and take a bite. It was probably 7am right now. I woke up at around 4am and couldn't fall back to sleep so I started the search. I am only finding possible spots but they aren't reliable.

"Maybe you should take a break? We could go and see off the guys who are leaving in ten minutes since we won't see them for a while." She offers.

"Sure lets go. We also need to get Boomy since he is still asleep. He has grown a liking to Cadenza so he would want to see her off." We both start walking to my room and grab Boomy before walking to the hall, just taking our time. All of the superheroes that are from MyStreet are going back but they will still do their duty as a superhero. We soon reach the hall where everybody is, just talking. Since they didn't have anything with them, they aren't taking anything back. Boomy instantly jumps out of my arms and runs up to Cadenza, jumping on her head. That was so adorable!

"Hello Boomy. I guess this will be the last time we will see each other for a while isn't it?" She takes the creeper minion off her head and starts to pet his head. This is when I get an idea.

"Cadenza can I talk to Boomy for a moment?" I ask her. She nods and hands me Boomy before walking over to Katelyn and Laurence who are talking. I walk away and make Boomy face me.

"What's wrong master?" He tilts his head. I can feel the tears start to come to my eyes but I don't let them fall.

"Boomy, do you want to go with Cadenza? I know that you have grown to like her and I don't want to keep you away from her and you deserve a break. So what do you say?" I wipe away the stray tear that abandoned my eye.

"But master, what about you? I know you are going on another journey. Don't you need me?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I don't want to force you to come with me when you can have a normal life with Cadenza. So do you want to stay with her or come with me and Katelyn?" I ask again.

"I want to go with Cadenza. I want to go and protect you but I know you will be safe and that u would just be in the way so I will stay with Cadenza." I bring Boomy into my arms and hug him for a few minutes, ignoring the tears coming from my eyes.

"I will really miss you Boomy. You were the best creeper minion ever. Now let's go ask Cadenza." I stand up from the crouching position I was in while hugging Boomy and pick him up before walking over to Cadenza.

"Hey Jess. What's wrong?" She asks, bringing me into a hug. I sniff before talking.

"Well me and Boomy were talking and I was wondering if you would take Boomy with you." I ask.

"But doesn't Boomy want to go with you?" She asks with wide eyes. I shake my head.

"He wants to go with you. Do you mind taking him?" I sniff again, trying to keep the tears in.

"Sure but will you be okay?" She asks. I nod.

"I will just miss him." I bring Boomy out at arms length I front of my face. "Now be good for Cadenza okay? He nods and I give him to Cadenza. "Thank you Cadenza. Take good care of him."

"I will. You can count on me." I hug them both before walking over to Katelyn and Laurence.

"Hey Jess. I heard that you and Katelyn are leaving for a while." Laurence greets me.

"That's true. We are going to travel around the world together. Just us two having sister time. We both want to relax after that battle." I reply to him before hugging him. "I'm going to really miss you guys." He hugs me back before letting go. All of the MyStreet gang come over and hug us both, telling us how we will be missed and to remember to call. As soon as I am done with MyStreet, I walk over to the Few with Katelyn.

"Have fun on your trip Jess. Remember to visit." Sly tells me. I just nod before hugging him. Everybody joins us, turning this into a group hug.

"We will. Don't forget that if you ever need me, I will always have the link up. Mind link me anytime guys." I tap my head while saying this. Kala walks up to me next.

"Jess, our adventure together has been fun. If you ever want to go on another adventure together, just ask. I would love to." She hugs me. I hug her back.

"Will do. Being here and reliving old memories has been fun." Castor comes up to me next.

"Jess, have fun doing whatever you are doing and just remember that we will always be here for you. Just call if you ever need us." He hugs me.

"I will. You can count on it." Alex comes up to me.

"It's sad that we couldn't spend more time together and that you have to leave so early but I know that you have things you want to do. I will always support your decisions." We hug each other.

"Thanks Alex." Soon enough, we have all said our goodbyes and the MyStreet gang have left through the teleporter and me and Katelyn have went back to my computer room to grab our supplies. It's time to leave for our adventure.

Code/Author POV

So all of MyStreet have all went home, Boomy with Cadenza and all of the superheroes of the Few have went back to their houses to relax, Sly and Kala spending time together.

Katelyn and Jess are just leaving Asguard, starting their new journey. The journey of the Sky Army. The journey to find and kill the squids and save the world. The journey to find the childhood friends of Jessica Aphmau Odisin.

Sequel out now. Finding the Sky Army.