Chapter 10

Me, Cadenza and Laurence were driving around MyStreet, just talking.

"While we are not doing anything, I can tell you about the other abilities of your charm."

"Sweet, there's more?" Laurence asks. Cadenza hits him over the head.

"Yep. The charms also give us the abilities of the suits so I can fly and summon lightning. You guys would be able to also summon your grappling hooks and weapons by either touching the charm or thinking about it in your hand and we can also talk through our minds to each other but you can block each other out."

"That's cool!" Cadenza says.

"Are you guys still wearing your angel rings?" I ask them, they both nod. "Then you can also fly." I tell them.

"Should we discuss about what we are going to say to the gang?" Cadenza asks.

"That would be a good idea." We spend the rest of the drive talking about what to say. Soon enough, I have parked the car in front of my house. "We will run back to Castors house since we have super speed." They both nod before getting out of the car. I follow them into my house.

"Shouldn't we go to our houses? Cadenza starts to talk.

"Yeah, we need to pick up our clothes." Laurence continues.

"Ok. We all meet at Castors house" I say before turning around and walking into my house. As soon as I walk though the door, both of my arms are grabbed and I am pinned to the wall. I look to see Aaron and Zane are the ones pinning me down.

"Hello Aphmau." Katelyn and Lucinda walk in front of me.

"Hi Lucinda, hi Katelyn, how are you guys today?" I ask like I'm not being pinned to the wall by two of my bestest friend.

"How are you so calm? You will tell us what you are hiding or I will use a truth potion on you!" Lucinda gets straight to the point.

"Aww, always straight to the point aren't you. I guess I will tell you why I'm here." I start to talk to them. "Me, Laurence and Cadenza are leaving for a while but don't worry, we will be back." They just stare at me.

"Where are you going? Tell me or I will get Lucinda to use the truth potion on you!" Katelyn shouts.

"I'm going to a place far far away from here." Is the only thing I say.

"Lucinda give her the potion." Lucinda walks up to me and throws a truth potion at me. I pretend to be under its spell.

"Now let's see if this works. Who are you?" Lucinda asks

"I am your friend." I simply say.

"What is your name?" She asks again.

"Aphmau." I say, emotionless.

"Ok this will last for an hour so we can ask her anything we want. Let's have some fun with this." Lucinda grins evilly.

"Aph, who do you have a crush on?" Katelyn asks me.

"Nobody." I keep up my emotionless act.

"Katelyn let's stick with the actual questions we want before asking her things like that."

"Your no fun!" Katelyn says to Lucinda before turning to me. "Where are you going?"

"To a friends house."

"Where is your friends house?"

"In a place." Katelyn glares at me.

"Where is this place?" She tries again.

"On Earth." I couldn't control my laughter so I just burst out laughing. "You really think I would come here without a plan? I knew that you would use a truth potion so I made something to go against any potion you will use on me."

"How?! That's the best potion I have ever made! Nothing should be able to reflect the effects unless..." She drifts off.

"Unless what?" I smirk at her.

"Unless you have an item enchanted by the Phoenix God." I just stick my tongue at her. "How? I have never been able to do this and I'm a nice witch."

"I have my ways. You can't get any information from me." Katelyn smirks at me.

"We know that Laurence and Cadenza are also in on your secret so we sent the others to do the same thing as we did." I burst out laughing again. They look at me weirdly.

"I also gave them a charm. I'm not stupid. Oh and Lucinda, maybe I will teach you how to get the Phoenix blessing one day but right now, I need to pack my clothes. I don't know when I will be back but I have already paid my half of the rent for three months." I try to pull my arms away from the guys gently but they have a tight grip so I just drag them instead. Good think Cadenza has Boomy or he would have blown them off. "I'm going to give you guys five seconds to let go before I throw you through the window." They both refused to let go so I got ready into a throwing position and they quickly let go.

"Aph do we at least know where you are going?" Zane speaks up for the first time.

"Nope, and you will never know. I'm going to just help some friends out. I'm going to go pack now." I walk up the stairs and this time, nobody stops me. I wonder how the other two are doing? They will be fine.

Laurence POV

I walk into my house and I am instantly pinned to the wall by Travis and Garroth. I let them pin me down since I didn't want to let out that I am stronger than them right now. Dante comes informs of me.

"Dante what's the meaning of this!?" I shout at him.

"I want to know what you are hiding. If you don't tell me, I will throw this truth potion on you!" Dante glares at me.

"Sorry but my lips are sealed. I promised Jess I wouldn't tell anybody. Oh that reminds me, me Cadenza and Jes-I mean Aphmau are leaving for a while so I would appreciate it if you throw the potion and get this over with." I say, bored.

"Fine!" He throws the potion at me, I just blink a few times in response. "Did it work?" He looks at me confused.

"Nope, sorry Dante. I'm kind of in a rush right now so if you don't mind, I'm going to pack my bag and be out of your way. Do you guys mind letting me go?"  I ask them.

"If you think that your going to escape then you are wrong. Sorry Laurence but Lucinda told me to knock you out if something backfires." He goes to punch me but I duck and he instead punches the wall. I then throw Garroth off of my arm and into the wall, leaving a small dent before I turn to Travis and give him a glare. He instantly let's go.

"Sorry Garroth, I tried to lower the power of my throw but I didn't lower it enough. It had to be done. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to pack up a bag and leave. I don't know when I will be back." I walk up the stairs and quickly pack a bag before being interrupted by the three guys.

"Your trapped now!" Garroth shouted. I just opened the window that was behind me and jumped out of it, before walking over to Jess who was just walking out of her house before walking to Castors house. We will meet Cadenza there.