Chapter 11: Held Captive By Drunk Goons

I wanted to scream, I wanted to see which drunk idiot it was, but sweaty gross hands covered my eyes and mouth.

I was being held so still by fear that I couldn't lash out.

I was defenceless against the goons.

**********

I wriggled, trying to ignore to stench of beer, sweat and cigarettes that was forcing its way up my poor nose.

I guessed, somehow, that I was being pulled towards a large group of smelly, overweight, men.

Yippee.

All of a sudden the hands that grabbed me shoved me into the middle of the stinky circle. I stumbled, overwhelmed at the now- overpowering stench.

I tried to 'seize the carp' and take this opportunity in hope that the neighbours might hear and come to my rescue, but I was grabbed and forced into a drunken bear hug.

I released a muffled scream. Oh, the stench! I thought. It fills my nostrils and lungs, and I fear these maybe be my last thoughts!

Mentally shaking my head, I thought sternly; Come on Cassie, this is so not the time to get all poetic!

Before the lil' Shakespeare side of me could protest, the arms released me and I fell into the middle of the circle.

My head rose up, meeting the eyes of, the Boss of these goons, a.k.a my mums boyfriend Mike.

"Well well well," The disgrace-of-a-human sneered. "Guess who decided to turn up to our.....party."

I held back a shiver. What were they going to do to me???

******

WARNING: The following parts of the chapter are a little bit more intense than the previous chapters, so just 'bear with' and we can get through it!!

I don't think that made sense but anyway! Continuing with the story...

P.S Just Bear With Book club buddies (I'm sorry!!!!!!!!)

***********

After a few minutes of awkward/creepy silence, I decided to make a break for it.

This only resulted in me getting tied to a chair. What is this, a thug movie?!

So, while being tied to a chair in my own house, I decided to ask Mike some questions. Naturally, the first question was;

"WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE BEING TIED UP TO A FREAKIN CHAIR!!??"

Thats when the gag came out, resulting in the end of my questions.

"Cassie," Mike sneered, like my name was suddenly an insult. "At the moment I am the one in charge which means I get to ask all the questions."

One of Mike's besties, Ralph, waddled over and said; "You know what he's like when he's angry."

And then of course Mike said the classic; "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

I scoffed in my head. "Did you get all your lines out of a comic book?" I tried to sneer through the gag. But it basically just sounded like my tongue was having a wrestling match with a golf ball inside my mouth.

As stupid as Mike looked, it seemed that he had actually been able to interpret that somehow.

The last thing I saw was a fist flying towards my face, which then knocked me unconscious.

*********

When I woke, I wasn't tied to a chair anymore. Instead I was lying next to Ralph and Mike on the couch.

I observed the idiots around me.

Mike was in a drunken sleep, and Ralph was muttering something about flying unicorns. Most of the other drunk idiots around me were snoring peacefully, or unconscious.

Wow, I thought, Some party.

I checked my watch. 10.01 pm. I was unconscious for an hour?!

My thoughts were interrupted by the cause of all this, Mike, sitting up next to me. His eyes wandered lazily to my face, before down to my lips.

Ew, I thought. I do not want to kiss Mike, sober or drunk. Gross!

Unfortunately it seemed like I had no choice in the matter, because the next thing I knew Mike was lying on top of me, slobbering all over my face.

GROSS.

***************

**************

*************

************

***********

**********

*********

********

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*

Firstly: EW!! I'm SO sorry readers, but I had to put something involving gross and Mike in, so the rest of the story can happen!

*talks to self* It's okay Megan, just let it all out.... That's it;

EW EW EW EW!!!! AHHH!

Well, I suppose its not THAT bad, but its still pretty gross, right?

Cause Mike's just so.....ICK!

Imagine how Cassie feels right now.........

Okay don't worry hopefully thats the grossest thing that happens in this story, although there may be some trouble with thugs later on........ All will make sense soon, young grasshopper!

Song of the....Uh..Update;

Remember guys this has nothing to do with the chapter, its just another song from my fav playlist.

Want You Back- Cher lloyd

Please just hang in there reader, it will all (hopefully) make sense in the end. I apologise if this chapter is not very good and doesn't make any sense, but I am sick and not really in the mood for writing. Phew. I am tired. I'm going to put my iPod down now and....You guessed it....Sleep!

Please remember to comment!!!! And if you are feeling awesome ;) , Vote!!!! Thank you dear reader, and until next time;

MEEEEEEP!