Chapter 12: The Plan

Ew, I thought. I do not want to kiss Mike, sober or drunk. Gross!

Unfortunately it seemed like I had no choice in the matter, because the next thing I knew Mike was lying on top of me, slobbering all over my face.

GROSS.

*************

"Technically, this my first kiss, I thought vaguely as I lay trapped under Mike as he licked my face. Ugh.

"If this is what kissing guys tends to be like, then I'm never kissing anyone." I vowed as I tried to push Mike's sweaty body off me.

"Especially if they are drunk." I added.

********************

After a few more feeble attempts to push a very drunk Mike off me, I gave up on that idea decided to try trick him into getting off me.

Hopefully drunk people are easy to confuse.... I thought briefly before doing one of the most disgusting things I could imagine.

I licked Mike's face.

Yes. I licked his sweaty, gross, vile cheek. I shudder every time I think about it. But given the situation, it was one of the only things I could do. I was not going to let him take advantage of me and drool all over me, because who knows how that could've ended.

As soon as my unwilling tongue stroked Mike's face, he froze. His blood shot eyes stared into my green ones.

I took a deep breath. Time for part two of the plan.

I can hear some of you screaming; "RUN! Now that the disgusting slob is distracted, RUN!"

But I didn't think it would really be that easy. I was in a room full of weird, drunk old guys, and who knows how fast drunk people can run?!

Don't forget Mike was still on top of me,guys.

I winked as seductively at Mike as I could manage without vomiting. "What's wrong, babe?" Oh god, I thought. I think I'm really going to throw up.....

But I managed a quick kiss on Mike's disgusting cheek. His eyes widened then contracted. His pudgy, clammy fingers stroked my face.

"I knew you'd eventually come to your senses." He mumbled drunkly.

While Mike was concentrated on my face, I wriggled, and he let me slip out from underneath him. Then I did the second grossest things I could imagine.

I purred; "Come on baby, let's get out of here."

What I really meant was for Mike to come outside so I could escape, then grab the article, then call Mum & catch Mike red-handed, but I guess he took it the wrong way.

As soon as I said it Mike grabbed my wrist, but I slipped away easily and sprinted for the door. Even drunk, Mike was still able to yell out to his drunk friends,which was what he did surprisingly quickly.

"GET HER!!"

I screamed, grabbed my jacket, and dashed out in the darkness.

Leaving the drunkness, violence, and sadness behind, I abandoned the thoughts of getting the article and ran for my life into suburbia.

*********

*****

****

**

***

*********

So so so so so so sorry dear readers!!! I'm SO sorry for abandoning this story for months, Hope you haven't lost interest!!! My dear friend Boris/Doritos reminded me and reminded me and reminded me AGAIN to update, but as I told her on various occasions;

*I'm too lazy.....

*I'll do it tonight...

So tonight after watching stuff on YouTube being bored, I thought;

"ARGH! Better finish that chapter I started working on...." And here we are!

I hope this chapter has re-sparked your interest (if u ever did have any) for this story, and that you will keep waiting patiently as I am hoping I will update more in the upcoming holidays!!!!

I also started writing a story in class called The Black Rose (name inspired by XxDarkRosexX) .

Bear with, because it IS going to be a werewolf story,but hopefully it will be unique compared to the many others....Bear with again because I AM going to try finish the story first before I start another, because otherwise this will never get finished!!!!!

I am SO sorry for leaving u hanging, and for this rant, so....uh....As always.......

MEEP!!