Introduction

Sarah has always dreamt of attending Stanford University and experiencing the world out there. What does college hold for her? What new adventures or emotions await her??

Randy has always wanted to make Sarah his but now she was leaving for Stanford. Can he achieve his aim before she leaves or will he have to go after her??

Brad had never thought himself to be the type to fall in love. But once he laid his eyes on Sarah he knew she was the one. He wasn't planning to sweep her off her feet, instead he will slowly draw her in until she wants no one else but him.

Who will Sarah choose? Who will be able to convince her that he is the right choice and make her fall in love with him before it's too late? Randy or Brad??

****************************************************************************************

This story is entirely mine and was inspired by a true life event.

The characters are made up although the qualities remain true and some changes were made where necessary.

So please if you see anyone using this story elsewhere do let me know. Thanks.

The original title is 'Life As We Know It' but I had to change it because a search for that title came up with more than 30 books/stories so I opted for something more unique.

You can also refer my story to others if you love it and don't forget to vote and comment as much as you can.

Thanks and hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.