Chapter 15 - Always And Forever

.....the picture is Sarah and Brad's wedding cake. I'm salivating just thinking of how it tastes

Candace, Tara and Sarah knew they had just three months left before September to pull off one of the biggest weddings.

Personally, Sarah and Brad didn't mind a more intimate and quiet wedding but they didn't want to disappoint their parents especially the mothers who couldn't do anything else except planning their wedding.

Brad had made Sarah promise him not to over work herself because she was pregnant and he didn't want her experiencing something tragic.  He also told his mum Tara to make sure Sarah doesn't over work herself and she promised him to look after her.

Tara and Candace where still staying back in San Francisco because of the upcoming wedding. They were both using the mother-in-law apartment awarding them enough privacy also giving the young couple privacy too.

They first thing they did was to hire a wedding planner by name Hannah Lean who was said to be one of the best wedding planners. Since they had already decided on the venue, started nuptial classes and dance lessons, that wasn't included in Hannah's planning list.

The first thing on the list was the wedding invitation which they had to finalize in order to send out to their guests since its on such a short notice especially considering the fact that they wedding will be in France and not California or New York.

Everyone put together their list of friends and it tallied up to five hundred and the invitations were designed and printed immediately in the colors of the day- Emerald, Cream and Gold.

The next thing after the invitations were sent out was to pick the photographer and the magazine to cover the wedding event. Her parents decided to go with Vogue and after the necessary calls were made, that was checked off the list too.

The next item on the list was the wedding rings for which she and Brad had to make out time to pick out their rings, go for the sizing and engrave it with any words; that's assuming they wanted it engraved.

Sarah and Brad visited the Derco Fine Jewelers in 888 Brannan Street, San Francisco for the diamond wedding rings/bands. After sizing it, and putting down the words to be engraved on their rings "Always and Forever", they left the store and Brad took her out to dinner.

They haven't really had time to spend together between the wedding planning, nuptial classes, dance lessons and her antenatal appointments so he was really glad to finally have her all to himself.

After dinner, he took her home and made love to her until they were both breathless.

"I missed you" Sarah says as she cuddles closer into his arms.

"I missed you too. I never knew everything would get this crazy." He says as he bends to brush a kiss on her hair.

"What did you expect from both our mums??" She asked with a mock shock expression on her face and they both burst into laughter.

"So how's work?" He asks as he runs his hand along her back slowly.

"Work is fun. I'm really happy to be litigating and not settling and I can't wait to have my own sole case" she replies.

"I can't wait for that either. I bet you'd be sexy trying to convince the jury about your client". He says with a grin breaking across his face.

Laughing she jumps on him straddling him before bending to kiss him and soon they were both clawing at each other desperately seeking release as he entered her and rode her slowly driving her to her peak until she gradually exploded falling over the edge with him right behind her.

***********************

The next day the chaos continued as Jules, Helen, Lois and Sarah all got ready for their bride and bridal dress sizing by Alfred Angelo.

Lois and Jules had driven in that morning and she was so glad to see them especially Lois whom she hadn't seen in a long time.

Although Callie wasn't in LA with them, they had her measurements so they picked out her gown for her and even called her on Skype to show it to her.

On the other side of town, Brad, Ryan, Dylan and Randy were also getting sized up for their suits by Giorgio Armani.

This was probably the most fun day for Sarah since all the crazy wedding planning started. Not only because she got to test a lot of wedding gowns but also because she got to spend the whole day with her best girls in the world.

The bridal gowns were emerald with a hint of gold to match the gold ties the men would be wearing too.

They also helped Sarah pick out her bouquet which will be really full and in round bridal style comprising mostly of peonies and light pink roses. Her best two flowers in the world.

They had fun afterwards deciding to utilize their time together. They had a late lunch in Stones throw, a new American restaurant. They ordered for champagne and their house special for the day which was roast pork belly with pasta. After eating they went to the spa because they said Sarah needed a little pampering after which they just drove back to Helen's house to show it to Jules and Lois. Soon it was time for Jules and Lois to leave and Sarah drove home afterwards. She was really happy to have spent time with them.

The only thing remaining on the list which was probably the most complicated was the food and cake tasting and also the final decision for the menu of the day. She decided to tackle the cake first before the food which would definitely be more difficult to decide on.

She had already picked out the chef, his name was Anthony and she knew he was very good at his job because he came highly recommended. They've spoken a couple of times on the phone and she had even emailed him a couple of times with the kind of cuisine and snacks she wanted. She would be meeting with him soon though, to narrow down the food and finally choose a complete menu after tasting the food of course.

The next day, Sarah, the mums - Tara and Candace and her wedding planner Hannah went for the cake tasting at Couture Cakes. She had decided on the snowflake cake and dessert cakes which would be made with class and definitely have guests jaws dropping. The color would also be cream so as to match with the color of the day.

When they stepped into Couture Cakes, they were taken straight to Kate who would be attending to them and whom she had spoken to severally on the phone explaining what she wanted.

When Kate showed her a rough design of what her cake would look like on her wedding day, she was breath-taken and after eating a slice of the cake, she knew that she had made the right decision.

All this wedding and cake talks is making me want to eat cake.

Anyhoo, hope ya'll still enjoying my story.
Tell me what you think.

Kisses