chapter 2

Darla looked up slightly and saw a hovercraft with Lilo and Stitch in it. "Lilo, down here!" she called out.

"Huh?" Lilo looked down and spotted her friend with a smile. "Darla, is that really you?!"

"Yeah! And is that a hovercraft?!" Darla called out.

"Uh-huh!" Lilo smiled, then signaled for Stitch to land the hovercraft. "Jumba got it for me for Christmas."

"Awesome!" Darla was awestruck.

"Wanna ride?" Lilo invited.

"Sure." Darla smiled.

"Wait for me!" Patch called out.

Stitch tilted his head and looked a little surprised. "Patch...?" he uttered out, wondering if he was seeing things or not.

"Hey, Stitch!" Patch smiled.

Stitch crawled over and smiled halfway to the spotted puppy. "Patch..."

"That's right!" Patch smiled that he had remembered.

"What are you doing here?" Stitch smiled.

"Um... We're on vacation." Patch smiled bashfully and innocently as he climbed into the hovercraft with Darla.

"Well, this is a great surprise," Lilo smiled as she helped buckle Darla into her seat. "Are you coming into hula school too?"

"Yeah, your teacher said I'm welcome back any time if I want." Darla nodded happily.

"So, where are we headed?" Patch asked.

"Hula School," Lilo said. "I really have to get going, I think I finally got this one routine we talked about down. Hey, Darla, wanna see something cool?"

"Umm... Sure..." Darla said.

Lilo then took the controls of the hovercraft over the ocean and brought them all down underwater briefly and back up and down a few more times as the dolphins flopped in the water and Stitch laughed as he snorted water out his nose.

"You never change." Patch smiled.

Stitch smiled back. They then landed the hovercraft and were rushing into the hula school, all dressed up and ready.

"Oh, this bed is so comfortable..." Cherry lay down in the hotel bed given to them.

"Yeah?" Drell smiled as he then dog-piled onto the bed right next to her. "INCOMING!"

Cherry yelped and flopped right onto the ground. "Oh, and so is the floor..."

"This room is so relaxing." Mo smiled.

"And it has a beautiful view..." Atticus smiled back to her as he stood on the balcony with her.

Mo smiled back and they looked at the tropical atmosphere of the islands.

"Still hard to say when it'll be Lilo's time when her volcano goddess powers, no pun intended, erupt." Drell said as he lay across the bed.

"Her powers will show when they show." Captain Planet said.

"Such as everyone..." Drell replied. "I won't forget the day I discovered my powers."

"Ah, gee, look at the time, I'd love to watch a Drell flashback, but I should take a shower..." Cherry sounded nervous.

"SIT!" Drell told her.

Cherry sat down and whimpered against her will. "Drell, someday, I'm going to scare you! Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday, you will FEAR ME for a change!"

"Uh-huh..." Drell rolled his eyes. "So, anyway..."

*Flashback*

Young Drell yawned as he had finished his chores and crawled into his cot in the basement. He then curled up into a ball and fell asleep. After midnight, something mysterious happened... Drell floated in his bed in his sleep.

"Just like with Sabrina." Atticus's voice said.

"It's some strange custom..." Drell's voice replied.

The next morning...

Drell yawned as he came upstairs and was about to make breakfast for his parents, but saw them awake and saw they already had breakfast ready.

"Have a seat, Drelly Bean," Maroot said. "We need to have a talk. NOW!"

"Um, okay." Drell said.

"Sit here, son." Warwick said.

Drell then sat down with his parents.

"I'm sure you recall the case of those Sanderson sisters, well, they aren't alone, you, my boy, are a warlock." Maroot said.

"Awesome!" Drell smiled.

*Present Day*

"That's it?" Cherry asked.

"I guess so..." Drell shrugged. "Oh, yeah, and I tested my magic on a worthy opponent..."

*Flashback*

Drell laughed maliciously as he used his magic to abuse Skippy even more than usual.

"Seriously?" Atticus's voice asked, sounding firm.

"Aw, you're no fun..." Drell then popped off his one shoe and flexed his toes. "Ahhh... Feels good..."

Cherry groaned and pinched her nose. "Aw, man, that's rancid!"

Atticus soon used his magic to clear the air from Drell's feet.

Cherry gasped as she crawled to a window and opened it, then flopped against it, panting heavily. "Drell, when was the last time you washed your feet?!"

"I'm supposed to wash my feet?" Drell replied.

"Yes!" All four of them glared.

"Huh,... You learn something new everyday..." Drell said before turning his feet.

Cherry gasped for more air.

"You got a problem with it?" Drell asked before pushing his feet into her face. "You wash 'em!"

Cherry yelled out and ran out of the room. "GEEEERRRRMS!!!!"

Atticus glared at Drell for his behavior.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" Drell panicked at Atticus's glare.

"Good." Atticus nodded firmly.

Drell looked very nervous and even smiled sheepishly.