chapter 6

Darla, Patch, and Atticus were then on their way back to the hotel.

"So, I found out what's up with Stitch and I'm going to help Jumba fix him before something horrible happens." Atticus said as he held Darla's hand.

"Please tell me you mean good fix and not the bad fix." Patch begged.

"Good fix," Atticus promised. "Sorry, Patch, I keep forgetting how you dogs hate that word."

"What does it mean to dogs when someone says fix/fixed?" Darla asked.

Patch shuddered. "Don't answer that."

"I'll tell you later." Atticus whispered to his little sister.

"Okay." Darla said.

They came into the hotel and were ready for bed. Atticus took out Darla's hair ribbon and brushed her curls down for her to sleep and told her what fixing meant to a dog as Patch was distracted by already falling asleep.

"Oh, my..." Darla shuddered.

"Yeah..." Atticus nodded back. "Now you see why Patch got like that?"

"Yeah, I do." Darla nodded.

"Come on, let's get some sleep, it's been a big day for us all." Atticus said once he put her bow up for the night.

"Okay." Darla yawned.

"Night, Darla." Atticus said.

"Night, Atticus..." Darla yawned and stretched.

Atticus soon started to do push-ups as Mo was getting ready for bed in the bathroom.

Mo was finishing up flossing and untied her bandanna as she came out of the bathroom once she was ready, then smirked once she saw Atticus in action. "Oh, my~"

"Hey there, little lady." Atticus smirked.

Mo giggled. "Working hard or hardly working?"

"I don't get it." Patch said.

"Hey, I thought you were asleep." Atticus smirked as he then stretched and cracked his back to get some sleep.

"I was half asleep." Patch smiled.

Atticus and Mo rolled their eyes.

"Well, I'm exhausted, I need to hit the hay." Mo smiled sleepily.

"Okay, um, do you need any company?" Atticus asked.

Mo smirked to that.

"I mean, in case you have a bad dream..." Atticus said. "I mean... Remember when we first met and we slept in the junkyard together?"

"That's true..." Mo smiled in memory.

"Oh, go to bed together already." Patch smirked.

Atticus and Mo rolled their eyes. And with that, they all went to sleep for the night after a long day. Darla was going to have to wake up early so she could help Lilo and Stitch with their hula. Atticus and Mo soon shared a bed together and where for Mo, this was like every girl's dream as she was feeling her boyfriend's muscles and his strong chest.

Atticus held Mo gently in their sleep as they dozed off for the night. Captain Planet smiled as he was happy for them as he then covered them with a blanket since they forgot to do that. It was a peaceful night for all and Atticus just hoped he would be able to help Stitch in time before the blue alien would shut down for good which would not be good for anyone in the Pelekai household. Darla then woke up extra early so she could make it over to Lilo's house so she could help her friend find her hula for the festival.