chapter 7

Back at the hotel...

Drell sighed as he stared out into the ocean and started to feel a little lonely. He soon felt a pair of hands cover his eyes. "Heeeey!" he groaned as his eyes were covered.

"Guess who~" A familiar female voice sang.

"Hilda...?" Drell asked, almost too hopefully.

"Correct." Hilda smiled as she uncovered his eyes.

Drell smiled shyly to her. Hilda then spun him right around and made their eyes meet.

"What brings you here?~" Drell asked.

"I heard from Gaia that you and the others were going to be here," Hilda said. "So I decided to come along."

"Well, there is a celebration coming up the Hawiians celebrate called 'May Day'." Drell smiled shyly.

"Sounds romantic." Hilda smiled.

"Yes, I suppose it does..." Drell smiled shyly.

"Wanna be my date to it?" Hilda smirked, standing on her tiptoes to be taller than him.

"D-D-Date...?" Drell smiled nervously.

"Yeah." Hilda nodded.

Drell chuckled bashfully. "Well, I'd be honored to go with you~"

"Excellent." Hilda smiled.

Drell smiled back. "So, um, how's the others?" he then asked, referring to Sabrina, Zelda, and Salem.

"Oh, they're just fine, except Salem is now becoming rather annoying; complaining about his curse." Hilda said.

"Hilda, I'm sorry, but I can't decrease his sentence," Drell sighed as he slightly rolled his eyes. "I can't bend the rules for anyone."

"I know." Hilda sighed.

"I'm sorry, if I could, I would..." Drell replied before muttering under his breath. "Besides, he's always annoying."

"So, where are the others?" Hilda asked.

"Atticus went with Darla, Patch, Lilo, and Stitch about why I sent them here," Drell explained. "Mo's sight-seeing with Cherry, I'm just getting some veg time."

"And I see Captain Planet is here as well." Hilda smiled as she saw him exercising while under the sun.

"Oh, yeah, he's here too," Drell then remembered. "Do you know how long until the Planeteers will meet Mo?"

"You don't?" Hilda glanced at him.

"I kinda skip that stuff..." Drell shrugged.

"Drell." Hilda sighed.

Drell shrugged with a sheepish smile.

"Could you make a quick look in your crystal ball and find out?" Hilda asked.

Drell sighed and reached into his pocket and took out his crystal ball. "How long until the Planeteers show up?" he then asked, sounding rather disinterested.

Drell's crystal ball showed him when the Planeteers would show up. There were five different kids from different regions shown.

"Yep, that's them." Drell said.

"Hmm..." Hilda remarked. "Well, it'll be an interesting show... Now, Drelly, that we're alone~..." she then smiled lustfully.

"Ooh." Drell smirked lustfully.

"Just you and me..." Hilda purred.

Drell soon used his magic to close the curtains and then the two of them got on a bed.