chapter 10

After a while, they finally arrive at the former evil scientist's lab.

"This kinda reminds me of when Big Mac and Cheerilee were under that love poison..." Cherry said as she tried to separate Drell and Hilda from each other who seemed to be begging to be close to each other again.

"Okay, Jumba, explanation, right now." Mo said.

"What is it now?" Jumba sighed as he was more worried about Stitch right now.

"Drell and Hilda are going nuts!" Cherry yelped as she struggled keeping the two apart. "You gotta help us!"

Drell and Hilda then squashed Cherry as they kissed and cuddled with each other.

"Cherry, you're supposed to keep them apart!" Atticus called.

Cherry muffled and struggled. Jumba sighed since he didn't have time for this. They soon got their answer when they saw someone with wings and diaper fly in, trying to look for something.

Cherry broke out of the cuddle and gasped for air, then narrowed her eyes to the others. "Oh, don't everybody help me from my crippling claustrophobia at once."

"Oh, no, looks like two of my arrows hit these two." The fairy said.

"Cupid..." the others recognized.

Cherry stood up and dusted herself clean. "All right, buddy, change these two back to normal before I lose my mind!"

"Aww, does someone need a hug?~" Drell's voice called.

Cherry screamed and ran for her life and Drell then giggled and chased her.

"Let me guess, he's not usually like that, right?" Cupid asked.

"Yep." Atticus nodded.

"Sorry, I meant to hit someone else..." Cupid replied. "Let me fix that..."

"PLEASE!" Cherry wiggled as Drell held her into a tight, cuddling hug.

"I love you, Cherry~..." Drell smiled.

Cupid soon hit Drell and Hilda with Anti-Love arrows which would turn them back to normal.

"Thank you." Cherry said to Cupid.

Cupid saluted and then went off.

Drell dusted himself clean and walked away from Cherry. "Hmph!"

"Do I even want to know?" Hilda asked.

"Eh, it's just business, lady, don't worry about it." Cupid patted her on the head.

"Cupid accidentally hit you two with his love arrows." Atticus said.

"But... We are in love..." Hilda said, then smiled to the warlock. "Aren't we?"

"I know I am..." Drell purred into her ear.

Hilda shook a chill down her spine with a grin.

"Yeah, those two arrows were really prototypes of my love poison arrows." Cupid smiled sheepishly.

"Love poison?" Cherry asked. "You mean like that potion where it makes two people fall insanely in love with each other that they can't focus on anything else or be stopped?"

"Yep." Cupid nodded.

"Well, be careful next time." Atticus said.

"Right, see you all later." Cupid saluted and teleported away.

"Well, we better get going." Hilda said.

"Please..." Jumba sounded like he wanted to get rid of them. "All of you! Except for you, Atticus, you be staying right here in case I'll be needing you."

"Okay." Atticus said.

The others then left as Atticus stayed behind as told.

"Finally, pizza..." Cherry rubbed her hands together and licked her lips.

Drell grabbed the box and ate the pizza.

"Heeeey...' Cherry frowned.

"That's for calling me fat." Drell said with his mouth full, making food fly onto her face as he ate the pizza right in front of her.

"Oh, you remember that?" Cherry smiled nervously.

"Mm-hmm..." Drell smirked as he kept eating the pizza.

"No hard feelings, right?" Cherry ducked down.

"Five more years of bad luck." Drell said.

"But!" Cherry squeaked.

"Would you like it to be ten years?" Drell asked.

Cherry smiled nervously.

"That's what I thought..." Drell said, then shoved the bill in her face. "Pay for this, will you?"

Cherry took it and sighed as she suffered more of his abuse.

"Wow." Mo said.

"Atticus, wherever you are, come back soon..." Cherry sighed.