chapter 17

"So Hi'iaka and Lohi'au were reunited and are together to this day," Lilo concluded the story as she was going to dance with everyone and took out her instrument from earlier. "Kui ka laima!"

"Hoo kee ma!" everyone chanted back to her.

Everyone soon started to dance with Lilo.

"Another happy ending in Little Hawaii." Drell smiled.

Patch kept the lullaby handy, he never knew when he would need it.

"I love a happy ending." Darla agreed as she saw Yuki, Teresa, and Elena becoming friends with Lilo.

"Hey, Lilo, we're sorry for always being mean to you." Elena said while dancing.

"Yeah, we never wanted to be, but Myrtle made us do it." Teresa added as she danced.

"We promise to never let it happen again." Yuki vowed.

"So, what made you girls stop being mean?" Atticus asked while dancing.

"It must have been from the Silver Crystal." Patch said while dancing.

Darla stopped dancing and looked to her brooch with wonder.

"That Silver Crystal must be pretty powerful." Teresa said.

"Yeah... Powerful..." Darla smiled.

"Maybe they're the rest of the Sailor Scouts of this world." Patch whispered.

"How cool would that be?" Darla beamed.

After the dance, they were now at the Pelekai house to celebrate. Yuki, Teresa, and Elena really would've come, but they decided to go home, but they promised to see Lilo again really soon.

"Well, that was a near-death experience." Mo said.

"You're not kidding..." Nani replied shakily, but smiled as David held her in his arm.

"I'm afraid we don't have a lot of time to stick around, you guys have a lot more ahead of you, but I promise, you'll be spending a lot more time in Hawaii," Drell told his students. "Especially you, Darla, you'll be spending a lot of time here more than the others will."

"Doing what?" Darla smiled.

"You'll find out the next time I bring you all here." Drell replied.

"Aw!" Darla pouted. "Can't you tell me?"

"I promise, it'll be worth it if you wait..." Drell said. "We'll spend one more night here and then it'll be time to go."

"Aww..." Darla groaned in defeat.

They then shared a cake and it was a lovely day for all and they truly found out that love was more powerful than death until their next adventure out of Hawaii.

The End