"Oh"

Recap:

??????:Ayo fat bitch!!! Why the fuck are you here? This school ain't a Twinkie!!.

Before I could say something Chres took off and started beating the hell out of whoever said that.

Bianca's Pov:
Chres ran full speed at Meech. And hit em with an uppercut and started whamin on his ass. But then Meech caught one of Chres's punched and punched him in the gut causing chres to lean over and groan.

Meech took this as a chance to knee him in the groin and face. That's when I got mad. NOBODY hurts my bare bare!! I tackled Meech and started lunching and kicking him. My anger and frustration started to kick in....all those times I've been called fat and disgusting.... The anger just released itself and I blacked out.

Chres Pov:

Wassup Royals? I don't know bout you but Bitty Kitty fuckin up ole dude. She for real stompin a nigga. But I looked closer and her facial expression looked like she wasn't even there. Like it was a whole other person. I got up and ran towards B and pulled her off of that faggot. I called for Mya and Prince to come help and they appeared in a flash.

Prince: Santa mierda esta chica es loco!

Me:No shit. Now get yo asses over here and help me...this bitch turned into Muhammad Ali and Fuckin Bruce Lee real quick.

I seen Mya running to B and started holding her from the front while I did it from the back. (Not like that you dirty minded perverts -_-)

Mya: B....calm down...breath...just breath.

B started calming down and then collapsed into my arms.

I thanked mya and then flipped Prince off. Then took B to the nurse's office.

Nurse:you cant stay here cuz you have class...I'll look after her till she wakes up.

I just nodded my head and walked out.
Then I walked passed the bathroom and seen Mina with another nigga basically dry humping in the hallway. The only thing I could say was...."Oh."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello there!!! I updated....sorry for the shortness but I just wanted to write something for y'all cuz y'all are cool like that and special. But please vote,comment, and give me some feedback!!!