Scared of Hello

Bionca's POV
"Breeeeaaaaaakkkkk Dooooowwwwn. I can hear em calling. I cant Stop from fallin. Someone save me noooooowwwww. Im just so confused now. Feeling used and let down." (a/n WHOOP! WHOOP!)
As my alarm played breakdown i didnt even bother to turn it off.
I mean that song is the shit. Anyways i got up and went into my closet. I decided to put on some black ripped leggings. Then put on a red mini skirt over it. I put on a black tank top with the words Thickey Chikey on it in red" a Red jean vest. I then just put on some red flats. I went to the bathroom and put in my nose stud and my black lip rings. (A/n spider bites are bae!)
I put in a red hoop in my left ear. A black hoop in my right ear. When i felt like i was ready, i went downstatirs and made a bowl of cereal and some toast. After that i was out the front door. I hopped in my 1970 mustang with an upgraded sterio and played Dirty Lil Girl By Twiztid. (A/N i love twiztid. And this is one of fav songs)
I sang along to Jamies part.
Thanks fo the pussy baby.
Now i gotta go.
You were so freaky lady,
But you're just another hoe.
When sucked my dick and i came all over yo lip. (Oh shiiiiddd)
As i sang along to the song i noticed that the same boys from yesterday were walking. I put my shades on and sped past them. I noticed another boy running up to them but i wasnt really paying attention.
I just shrugged it off and sang my baby daddy's part. (Monoxide Child)
I cant sing for shit,
But I'll pull yo bitch. (Riiiggghhtt)
I will pull yo bitch. (Believe that)

By the time the song was over, i was parked and walking inside.

"Aye who's the new fatty?" said a girl.

"I just wanna smack that ass" said a dyke. I just smiled.

"Yo aint you the same fat bitch that we saw yesterday?" said an all to familiar voice.

I turned around and seen that dude with the low cut fade

I didnt say anything i just walked to the office.

"Hi im Bionca Symone. Im new here. Can you show me around." i said sweetly. The lady just lookec at me and called somebody. "Angelo can you show her around?" questioned the future dead bitch if she dont het her manners straight.
I turned around and seen the most sexiest guy ever. His eyes are colored. His lips were big and juicy. "Hey im Angelo but you can calle me Lo." God that voice. "Hey. Im Bianca but call me B." I said. "Well ok B. Tell me about yourself. Like where are you from?" He asked. "I'm from Shreveport Louisiana. Im mixed. I'm Blexican. My dad is never really there for me. I like black and silver. I love Twiztid and ICP. Im 16 and i live with my mom and cousin." i stated. "Your turn" i said
"Welp i like the color green. Im a famous viner. I live with my mom. My best friends are Bnard,Meech, snd Vader. Im also 17" he said. Then he started singing the weirdest shit. "All my caterpillars!!! When i come out this. Cacooon, ima fuck these hoes. I might migrate to Mexico with my woes.!!!" i was laughing so hard i didnt realize the bell rang for class. Shiiiiit. We ran to class and everybody was looking at us cause we were still laughing. I think school might just be a good day.