New Character

Ari's Pov.
Damnit! I told my ma to wake me up at 6 o'clock not 6:30!!! I barely made it on to the building before the Bell rang. Not only am I late. So I was walking to my class when I got called into the councilor's office. On the way there I bumped into Lo's dumb weird ass.

Lo:yo my caterpillar watch where you goin!

Me: I'm sorry...wait what did you just call me.

Lo: I want juice!!!!!

I just walked away from this dude cuase he was hella weird. But kinda cute.

"Chres can you come here?" The councilor asked looking into the distance. I had just got my schedule and I guess Chres is gonna show me around.

Chres:wassup?

Ms. Smokey: Can you keep an eye on Ari for me. She keeps getting into trouble.

I rolled my eyes at her and just shot daggers in the back of her head.

Chres: no prob! Come on Ar-holy niggets.

I turned around to see what he said that for but my breathing hitched as soon a i turned around. I saw the most beautiful creation that has ever walked this earth.

Me:uh l-l-lets go.

Damnit he thinks I'm weird. Wait why do I care?

We started walking.

Chres Pov:

Yo this girl is beautiful.

Me: your name is Ari?

Her: no but that's the only thing I respond to.

She said in a joking matter.

Me: haha ok I understand that. But let me see your schedule.
I grabbed it and seen we had all but one class together and that was second period.

Me: so I don't have  second period with you but I'll walk you there.

Ari: ok bruh...sounds good.

How am I just meeting this girl?

Ari's Pov

I walked in and the teacher looked at me. He just pointed to a seat and it was by these three girls. One was the new girl. I sat down and then I noticed that weird caterpillar dude was in here. He was sitting with Vader he hella dark. Then on the left if him was a dude that looked like a squirrel. Then behind him was Kenny that looked like Morris from Purple Rain. (A/n Kenny Knox reminds me of him for some reason) Then the dude next to him was Bnard the dark dude with braids and I hear he is good at dancing. But yeah. The new girl started talking to me.

???:hey

Me:uh hi.

???:I'm Bianca Symone. I'm the---

Me:yeah the new girl...I know.

I said interrupting her.

Bianca started talking to her friends.

Bianca: I can't believe Chres did that for me. I swear he's the best.

Instantly I started getting jealous.

Her friend Mya: yeah he really does care about you.

Then the other I think Amy: so are y'all together? Cuz y'all would be mad cute.

Instantly I was silently praying fornher to say no.

Bianca: no he is like a brother to me.

I let a breath of relief which caused everybody to look my direction. I just put my head down.

Bianca: plus I think somebody else has their eyes on him anyway.

she said this talking towards my direction.

Shit.