Bye Bitches

B's Pov

Why is he ignoring me? I questioned myself as Iooked at Chresanto. All of them seem to be ignoring me. Ray Ray, Prince, and Craig. Ari was acting some type of way just because he was. Like damn I know you like a nigga but damn, I was the one who gave you the cheats and gum! Like shit. Amy been incognito.  Myah fell off. It's like the minute me and Lo became a thing, I lost all my friends. I mean I don't need friends but like that shit kinda hurts because I came somewhat attached to all of them. I mean Chres  is-no scratch that, WAS like a brother to me. Myah was my first friend here. She for real duckin off somewhere.

  Lo has been acting some type of way to. Like he'll ignore my texts, but when I'm with him, always texting somebody else and smiling and shit. And now, he's starting to act like he always gotta problem with me. Like I did some shit to him when I didn't. The he go right now. I walked up tp him and he smiled at me thn went back to texting.

Me:hey baby.

Lo:hi.

Me:so how's your day going so far?

he ignored me.

Me: Lo? Lo? LO I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!

I started getting aggravated with this nigglet.

Lo:yo wtf is you problem B? Why the fuck you acting like a brat?! {He fired back}

Me: Oh wtf Is my problem?! WHAT THE FUCK IS MY PROBLEM?!

I started screaming, everybody including all  of my so called friends, were in the hallway  and were listening.

Lo: YEAH WTF IS YO PROBLEM?! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A FAT BITCH!!

My heart shattered.

Me:MY SO CALLED FRIENDS ARE IGNORING ME FOR SOME REASON LIKE I DID SOEMTHNG WHEN I DIDN'T. EVERYDAY OMEBODY IS GUNNING ME DOWN! TEKKING ME THAT THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU'RE EVEN DATING ME IS BECAUSE I'M FAT AND YOU FEEL SORRY FOR ME OR THAT I'M A SLUT THAT YOU'LL PASS ME TO YO HOMIES THE MINUTE THEY ASK! MY SO CALLED FRIENDS ARE SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT ME!! TELLING EVEYBODY THAT I'M A BACKSYABBING BITCH.= WHEN I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID! AND MY FUCKING SO CALLED BOYFRIEND ISN;T EVEN HERE FOR ME WHEN I NEED HIM THE MOST! SO YOU ASK ME WHAT THE FUCK IS MY PROBLEM? I'M DONE WITH YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHO WANNA ACT LIKE FUCKING HOBOS AND BIMBOS! 

I paused to catch my breath meanwhile Lo looking shocked asf.

Me: so let me tell you and all of my so called FRIENDS {so I could make sure they were listening to me} something. FUCK YOU I NEVER NEEDED YOU AND BYE NIGGAS! LATELY I AIN'T BEEN SLAYIN SO WHAT THE FUCK I'M SAYIN?! WATERBUGS BITCH!

and with that a bitch was out.

Everybody that B layed out's Pov:

Damn I fucked up, and it sure as hell aint finna be fixed  easily. Wtf did I just do?

Meanwhile with B...

I was walking home crying when I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around me.

Him: I gotchu baby. Come with me.

Me:Thank you Marcus.

I hope you enjoyed my little munchkins...I couldn't sleep