No name pt 2

I woke up to everybody gone. I'm not surprised because everyone had to go home and get ready for school. I ran upstairs and jumped in the shower. When I got out I straightened my hair and put on eye liner and lip gloss.
I then put on some black jeggings and and a gray shirt with Raiders on it. I throw on some black and white pummas that were silver and black. I grabbed my phone keys and ear buds and I was out the door.

I realized I forgot about breakfast and went to the taco bell up the street. When I walked in I found Amy there and her boyfriend Ethan. I got my three soft tacos and Tarbucks coffee (just go with it) and sat down with them. "Yo bitch who the fu-oh" she said when she realized who sat down.

Me:Wassup peeklez?

Them: Df?

I was about to say something but I felt strong arms grab me.

?????:who's you're daddy? Say it and I'll put you down.

Me:Chresanto is my daddy!

Chres:ok ok I'll put you down.

I was laughing.

Chres: why you leave me at your house alone?

Amy and Ethan looked at me and got up.

Me: I ain't know you was there I'm sorry Bare Bare!

Chres:it's ok my Bitty Kitty.

We looked at each other and started laughing.

Me: where the crew at?

Chres: they all went to school I came here cause I seen you walking in here. Don't ask why but I had spare clothes in my car. Now let's go.

I didn't say anything...I just nodded and went to his car. It was a black and red phantom.....Dope as fuck.

When we pulled he looked at me and started smiling a goofy smile

Me: you stupid but let's get out the car.

He didn't say anything..only nodded and got out. He opened my door for me and I just laughed at his little pose. He was about to say something until we were interrupted.

??????:Ayo fat bitch!!! Why the fuck are you here? This school ain't a Twinkie!!.

Before I could say something Chres took off and started beating the hell out of whoever said that.

Aye what's good? I know I haven't updated in a while but I updated. Lo wasn't really in this chapter but he will be in the next coming chapters....

Who do you think said those things to B??

Anyways peace my lovelies...stay Brizzy!!!

😘