New Update

Michael's POV

I ran to B's lifeless looking body. I held her in my arms and cried and screamed for help. I reached in my phone and dialed 911.  My mind was racing. I held her in my arms until the ambulance came and I went with them. Oh my gawd I hope she is ok. This girl is like my little sister. I waited in the wait room while I waited for B's friends and her ma to show up. I don't know where Marcus is right now and I don't really care. But now I need to figure out who was driving that car. She was hit intentionally because if the side of the road she was walking on and the direction the car was going on. I heard an ugly ass laugh. It was so familiar.  

Lo's Pov

I ran straight to the hospital and seen Michael. I was one of the first one there. Amy, Mya, Chres, and her sister Ari. we all waited until the doctor had came.

Michael's Pov

Everyone had fell asleep in the waiting room. B's ma went outside to go smoke. I was the only one awake. The Doctor had came out.

Doctor: Family of Bionca Santez.

I jumped up and dashed to him.

ME: How is she doc? is she gonna be ok? Oh god is she dead? I swear give it to me straight....AM I GOING TO LIVE???

Doctor: If you don't calm th fuck down and let me get a sentence out my damn mouth....you gon need a room of your own. But anyways Bionca is ok...Her ankle is sprained and she'll need crutches for a few days and her arm is broken. She is one lucky girl ands he is a fighter as well.  She's in room 143.

I thanked the doctor and took off. I didn't stop until I reached the doorknob.

B's Pov.

My body was sore as hell. I feel like I just got hit by a car....oh wait. I heard the door open and saw Michael walk in. I can always tell them apart...I don't know why or how but I can. I didn't know what I looked like...but from his face expression, I was no fucking Beyoncé.  I tried to smile but I felt my lip rip.

Me: Look I know I don't look like beyonce, but you don't have to stare.

He chuckled a lil bit and he sat next to me.

Michael: hey lil sis. I love you and I promise you we gon figure out who did this.

I didn't respond I just shook my head. He kissed my forehead and told me bye and left. Later on I felt a body crawling next to me and gently wrapped it's strong arms around me. I was to tireed and drugged up to even care. I just pulled myself closer and fell asleep.

Hey Peeps...It's been a while since I updated.  I hope y'all liked it and comment and vote Please