25

Bianca's Pov

I had been distant from Marcus because I'm scared to tell him. He might not be ready. Fuck I'm not ready. I told my mom and she wasn't happy with it but she still loves and accepts me. She was kicked out when she got pregnant at 15 her parents kicked her out. They don't even want anything to do with me! Now I'm bout to go meet Michael at the restaurant, and tell him because I don't  know. I've always been able to tell Mikey everything because he was always like my brother. Marcus was to but it was on deeper level with him. Mikey understand sand is a lot wiser then Marcus lol. I love my baby but sometime he isn't the smartest. I have to tell Anya when I get back home.  I tell her everything.

I walked up to the restaurant and seen Mikey outside.

Mikey's Pov:

There she go. I seen her walking up and she looked like she was about o burst. Yep whatever it is she needs to tell me, I need to know it first. When ever she has that look on her face it's definitely something Marcus will freaking faint over. I already got us a table, and I orderd are drinks. Dr. pepper with a lemon on the cup. She only drinks it like that in restaurants because she says it looks fancy.

Me:Hey sis!

B:wassup bro!

we hugged and went inside my black ass don't need to be in this cold. But then what's the point of bitching because I did the ice bath challenge. Haha.

We sat down I already told her to spill it.

B:so I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive, but I need to go to a doctor to make sure.

Me:Holy fuck that was not as bad as I thought, but holy fuck I'ma  be daddy number 2!!!

B: Nigga what? So you don't think it isn't that big of a deal?

Me: I know my brother will be surprised though... you gotta tell him on your own.

B:Ok thanks bro. I gotta go. {She got up and gave me hug and a kiss on my cheek and walked out the restaurant}

Marcus Pov:

What the hell is this? I followed B because I was about to get out of my car to go knock when she walked out of her house. But I followed her to the restaurant and seen her hug my brother Michael. Wtf? So I just sit and wait. I would go inside but I'll get caught with my loud ass. I saw them in a  nearby window. They were talking and B looked worried at first but then whatever she said shocked him but he got happy asf. Omc! it's been over an hour.

Finally she's about to leave. What the fuck!!! She Kissed him on the cheek.

When she walked out she got her phone out, my phone started vibrating...

"where are you? We need to talk!"

"You're right in front of me"

She looked up and seen me and then walked to the car.

B:wtf are you doing spying on me?

Me:wtf are you doing secretly meeting my brother or did you not know that wasn't me?!

B:Oh yeah I didn't know who was who because y'all hair TOTALY isn't easy to tell y'all apart! she {She shouted sarcastically}

Me: Wtf are you and him going behind my back? Are you guys together? Wtf B I gave you everything! {I started to get emotional, I really love this girl!}

B: Baby no I just needed  to talk  to him about something before I could tell you.

she explained.

Me:WTF IS IT?

B:I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND IT SAID I WAS PREGNANT BUT I NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR TO MAKE SURE AND I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU!

Me:YOU MEAN I'M A DADDY!!!!

B: YES BABY! I JUST GOT SCARED TO TELL YOU CUZ I DIDNT KNOW HOW YOU WOULD REACT!

Me:Baby that's my seed I would never leave you if that's what you thought. We just held each other in the car.

Me:When is the doctors appointment?

B:tomorrow.

Vote, comment, and enjoy. I changed my mine if she has a girl, I'll keep Brylan...it actually is a pretty name. Thank you boo ayanah205for that one! You the real Mvc! and Chickenugget234 I don't think he used one! But stay tuned it's about to get really cray cray!