Well Then.....

B:

Marcus is taking me out on a date and he said to dress up. Something sexy but classy. I found this really pretty black dress that just hugs my curves perfectly. I know Marcus is gonna like it.

(A/N That isn't b in the picture lol...i'll post a picture of her in the next chapter. I just realized yall don't know what she looks like.)

I decided to flat iron my hair and put a little make up on. I put on black eye liner and red lipstick with a little gloss over. I left my hair down. It was wavy it was so straight. If that made any sense. I was looking in my closet for shoes when I found these beautiful black heels.

 I was looking in my closet for shoes when I found these beautiful black heels

I was walking downstairs to see my mama lookin at me.

ma:Ok I know you prolly not comin home tonight but I love you and you so beautiful. I hope you have fun and be safe.

Me: ok ma I love you and thank you.

I walked out the door to see Marcus lookin fly as ever.

Me:hey baby.

He was just starring at me. Like he was mesmerized.

Marcus's Pov

Omfg my baby is so beautiful. She is so amazing and tonight I'm gonna show her that I will always treat her right and that I run circles around that nigga Lo. Michael said he gon meet us there with his date Amy. I'm glad because they was for real crushin on each other.

Me: Baby you look like a goddess. I swear I thank god for taking the time too make you cuz you are so beautiful! You deserve the stars and more to come!

B:Awe thank you baby. You are the best.

We walked to the car. I opened and closed her door for her.

*************I'm lazy so....skipping to when they get there************

We pulled up to the restaurant and I saw Mikey outside with Amy lookin good but not as good as my baby. We were all sitting at the table just chillen jokin and laughing. Even though we were in an uppity uptight fancy restaurant and people were starring at us, but we don't give a fuck.

Manager: in we've had complaints of the four of you being really loud and inappropriate. I advise the three of you(he said pointing at Me, B, and Mikey) that you get out. But you madam(he said pointing at Amy) there is a table with a very attractive WHITE male that would really love it if you dined with him.
This mother fucker before I or Mikey could say anything B said something.

B: so let me get this straight just because me,my boyfriend, and his brother aren't white we have to leave? Oh if you don't get yo racist cock sucking, takin it in the booty ass, lookin like you eat boogers, witcho crusty ass ear hair that needs a fresh set cornrows lookin ass out of here!!!!!

Oh shit my baby just killed this cracka.

Me:come on baby lets go.

Amy:come on Mikey lets get out of here. And for the record (she got in the old fuck's face) I have jungle fever and with this fine nigga (pointing at Mikey) it ain't curable.

And with that We all walked out. I can't wait to go home... because my baby and I need some time alone. While we walked out. All Mikey could say was...."Well then"

I hope y'all enjoyed next chapter will be some time tonight,vite and comment please