New Underwear

Lo's Pov:

I cant help but notice how beautiful B is. She is so pretty. Everything about her isn't perfect but it's perfect for me. I want her to be mine, but I we just met each other and plus I think her and Chres gotta thing going on. There she go texting that squirrel Kylie Jenner challenge looking nigga now.  Oh hell naw I know this sexy bitch did not just smile at text from that nigga. I just got up from my room and walked downstairs. I slammed my door in the process. My mama wasn't home so I wasn't finna get my ass beat.

B's Pov:

  I gotta message from Chres saying he needs help. He's with Ari on a date and he needs advice.

"B I need help!!!! She in the bathroom right now but I swear I'm bout to shit my pants I'm so nervous."

that made me smile and chuckling. I was about to reply when Lo smacked his lips, got up, and slammed the door.

"Yo Chres just be yourself if she aint digging it then that chick loco. Love you teddy bear!"

I threw my phone on Lo's bed and walked downstairs to see Lo in the kitchen slamming cabinets and shit.

Me: Wtf is yo problem?

Lo: You up there texting that nigga and shit like I ain't even sitting right here. Wtf is up with that huh?

I was so shocked by this. Lo is actually jealous I was texting Chres?

Me: yo chill the fuck out bruh, he is like a brother to me. Why the fuck you acting like a bitch for.

Lo: I don't give a fuck. You've been here a month and you steady ain't notice my feelings for you.  B! I got love for you. I care about you. I want you to be mine!

By now I was sitting on the counter and came in between my legs. Before I could even say anything, his lips were on mine. He slid his tongue on my lips asking for permission witch I denied. He then stopped kissing me and started kissing and sucking all on my neck. He found my spot and I started going crazy. I could feel him marking me as his. "Lo" I moaned out. "B please be my girl. I won't ever do you wrong." He said whispering in my ear so sweetly. I kissed him so hard. The kiss was filled with so much passion and lust. Five minutes later he pulled away. "So I take that as a yes?" he said. "Yes baby"  I said. He smiled and then kissed me again. Shiiiiiiid a bitch needs a change of underwear! 

Haha so I decided to do another update cuz y'all are just special so I hope ya'll enjoyed!!!!

vote and comment please!!!!!!!!!!!!