another one

Bionca's POV

I woke up in someone's arms. I rolled over and saw Lo...He was still sleeping...I was still in his arms...I just pulled myself closer to him and layed my head on his chest and nodded back off to sleep.

Lo's POV...
I woke up and saw B in my arms...I noticed her face and I know she was hit by a car...But the bruises on her face were caused by something else...She had been beaten.

Anger came over me. I gently got up care not to hurt or wake B's beautiful self up. I wrote her a note and kissed her on her forehead....I went straight to The twins house. I banged on the door and one of them opened the door. I went inside before he could say something.

Michael's POV
Wtf is this nigga doing in my house.

Me: so ion know if you know this but this is a Gucci house hold nigga...Gtfo with that Louis Vuitton.

Lo: Nigga fuck Gucci...Wtf happend to B?

Me:She got hit by a car.

Lo:Nigga you know damn well what I'm talking g about because you're like a brother to her. So that means you always with her so I know you know wtf happend to her face.

Me:well ain't you on some csi type shit?

Lo: nah nigga I just really care about her. I know I did her wrong and I'd be happy asf if she ever gave me one more chance. But until then Ima look out for her.

Me:nigga this ain't the love connection or some shit.

Lo: tell me or I'll torture you.

Me:nigga fuck you mea-AAAAAHHHHH NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING?!!!?? AHHH.

Lo: I warned you.

A nigga so scared...Vine church pray for me.

Three hours of torture later

I sat there tied to a chair. In so much pain.  This nigga fucking crazy.

Lo: ok you got one more time to test me or you can tell me what the fuck happend to B...Or I swear to god I will not only LIKE the video...I will COMMENT "Bruh you're funny asf".

Me:OKAAAAY!!! I'LL TALK JUST PLEASE DONT MAKE ME WATCH NASH GRIER ANYMORE!!! PLEASE I JUST CANT!! I'LL TALK ... I'LL SING.... I'LL CALL ALL-STATE....JUST PLEASE DONT MAKE ME WATCH ANOTHER NASH GRIER VINE!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Lo:Nice of you to co-operate. Now talk.

Me: ok...It Was Marcus.

He untied me and I told him the whole story.

Hey there...Another update. I hope you liked it. And If you're a fan of Nash Grier please know it was a JOKE. Dont take any offense to it. But yeah...Vote...Comment...feedback...Please have a good day.