No name

Before we start this story...i just wanna say thnx to the people who enjoy this book and vote and comment.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Bionca's Pov
3rd Hour
I was sitting in math class talkin and chillin with thus girl named Amy. She was pretty cool. She is actually a white skinnier version of me. "Yo chica, watchu doin?" she said in a weird voice. I just laughed and my head nothing. She just looked over and shrugged. Then i noticed this girl who was really pretty. She was walkin over to me. "Hey girl im Mya im very silly and confident and i will smack a bitch if needed. Will you be my bestie since almost every other chick in here is thirsty and bitchy?" she said confidently.
"Hellz yeah" i said. We both started laughing and talking.

5 min later.
"Ms. Santez what do you think you're doing?" questioned this nigga here with a fuckin knitted vest and bow tie. "Im not doing anything sir " i said confused. "Exactly now get to work or else!" he said.
"Or what? You gon give me a time out for nothing?" i said. "GET OUT MY CLASS!!!" Mr faggle said. "OK. AINT NO USE FOR YELLIN." I said. I walked out of the class and went and chilled outside the gym doors. Third hour was about to be over anyways. I'll see Amy and Mya at lunch

****Skipping to the lockeroom***
I was following Mrs. Man (comment if you know where i got this from. :P) to the locker she had assigned me. "Here you go. Bionca." she said then walked away. Lored she got some manly legs.

I changed into my gym clothes witch was basically baggy basketball shorts and a sports tank top. I was putting on my sneakers when i heard the most spoiled voice. "Omg look at the lil hood rat from down under. But wait she isnt only a hood rat. She's a fat rat." she said. Her and her clowns giggled. "I may be a hood rat but i can still kick yo ass" i said. "By the way, if you're going for the slut of the year look, add some more shade to the blue eye shadow. Then make those false eye lashes faker and don't forget to darken the red lipstick." she looked dumbfounded so i just left her there in the lockeroom.
"Ok class we are gonna run around the track court 12 times. This is gonna be easy. I may be big but I run track lol.
I saw Lo walkin up to me. "Hey Lo. " i said smiling at him. "Whats good girl? So did you want me to run with you? I mean i dont want you to be the only one who finishes last." he said. "What do you mean? You think just because im fat i cant run or or something?" i said calmly. "No i didn't mean that. I just wouldn't want you to feel alone cause some people in here actually go to the gym." he said. I was so shocked, hurt, and pissed at him that i walked away and found a good area to run by myself.
Mrs. Man blew the whistle and i started running. "Damn fatty can run" said some guy. "She prolly thinkin bout chasin a donut or sum" said another. "Actually im thinkin bout how upset your dad was when he realised you and his condom had something in common." i said. "Wich is?" he questioned. "That both of you were failures" i said then took off running.
°°°°°~~~~~5 min later~~~~~~°°°°°

I was the first one done. Everyone had like five more laps. "Ooohh look the fat hog is out if breath " said the same bitch from the lockeroom. "Whatever bitch." i said getting ready to walk away. "Dont walk away from me do you know who i am?" she said. Damn cant this bitch take a hint that i dont give a fuck? "Some irrelevant hoe of a bitch who dont know how clean herself after giving a blow job" i said hinting to the fact that she got baby gravy in her hair. " no you stupid bitch, my name is mina and dont fuck wit me." she said tryna sound like she bad.
"Whateva." i said. "Ayo B!" screamed an familiar voice. I turned around and seen Lo.
Shit.

Meech's Pov
Wassup niggeez? Its yo boy meech. Anyways you seen that fat girl? Uh i think her name Shinca no, brianca? No Bionca! Yeah dats it. She is hella fat. But she gotta a lotta ass. Anyways i seen her in gym. She was running like it was nothing new. How da hell you big but can run like that? But i seen her talkin to Mina hoe ass. Anyways that hoe know how to give head. I wonder if she know she still got some of my gizz on her face. She betta clean that up before Lo catch that shit. Dont judge me. We niggas and shit but Mina been my hoe since middle school. They just started datin last year. Anyways here go Lo walkin up to them.

Lo's Pov
Why was Bionca and Mina yellin? I was walkin over to tell B i was sorry. I sounded like a dick and i was gon take her out for some ice cream.

"What's the problem?" i said. "nun baby." said Mina.
"Lo this bitch called me a hog and was talkin shit" stated a very pissed off B. "Baby i aint say nun to this fat bitch" said Mina. Now i was pissed. "B you cool and all but dont disrespect my girl." i said. "I cant believe i thought you were different then them." B said then walked away. Oh well.

Skippin to lunch
Bionca's pov
I was walking to lunch and i was still a lil bit pissed but wasnt gonna show it. I was pulled out of my thoughts when i heard Amy and Mya laughing. I just looked at them and smiled. We entered the cafeteria and went to sit down because A) we cool like that and B) we all brought lunches. We were all sittin and laughin when Mya started blushing. "Girl why is you blushing?" I said. "She has a thing for Malak. And he just winked at her." Amy stated. I raised and eyebrow at Mya. Oh IDEA!!! I got up. "B what are you doi-" before Mya could finish i was already draggin Malak to the table. "Yo chick wtf are you doing?" he said. "I know you like my girl Mya so yall is gon date today." i stated. He was silent and blushing. "Yo Mya you like him and he likes you. So Malak ask her out." i said.

Malak's pov
Yo this is fo real happening. "U-h-uh-um w-w-will y-yo-you be my girl-gir-girlfriend?" i stuttered like an idiot. She blushed and said yes. Now i get to do the thing I've always wanted to do since kindergarten. I grabbed her and kissdd her passionately. She kissed back. I was about to bend her on the table but lets say we didnt wanna get suspended lol.

Bionca's pov
Awe they soo cute.
Skipping till eigth hour
Me and my new friends all had the same class. Lo was acting some type of way so i didnt pay attention. But Me Amy and Mya was laughin at Mr Vaginer because he was actin like a bitch. But after school we went to My house. But we also have new people. There is my new friend, Jacob perez, Rayan Lopez, Chresanto August, and Craig. They all cool. But we was all chillin when Malak pulled out his phone and took a selphie with all of us in it and posted it on insta. We all laugh when somebody commented that Ray looks like a girl. But an hour later we was all at my house chillin.

Jacob's pov
Ugh i dont wanna be here right now.

Chres's Pov
Omg B is mad cool.

Craig's pov
I wonder if i look through her fridge for chicken she'll get mad.
Nah she wont.

Ray's pov
Tacos!!!! But im laughin my ass off because B just fo real through the remote at the back of Craig's head cuz she automatically knew he was goin to the fridge. But B is mad cool and i think i like her a lil bit.

B's Pov
Three hours later.
It was midnight and everyone was asleep. My mom waz cool wit evsryone stayin. We all just passed out in the livin room.
I smiled knowing that i made new friends on the first day of school.
I went in dream mode.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So it has been a while but i hope you enjoyed. Sorry this was kinda a random chapter. Hope you liked it. And i need mlre people in here and for the people that are im sorry if i didn't use you a lot in this chapter. I'll make it up to you.
Goodnight.
-Briz