Last Chapter

Bianca's Pov:

It's crazy how you could be in love with somebody you've know since childhood. Give them your everything. Use your last breath for them. But in the end I'm left here on the floor of Marcus's room. My lip busted, a throbbing head ache, and a heart that is just wasting away.

My mind spinning. Just remembering the day. How it started out so peaceful. Me and Marcus were the happiest that could ever be. Then everything changed when we left that doctors office.  It's crazy how you could think the person you would take the bullet for could be the one pulling trigger.  My heart and my mind were crushed and broken. Becoming bitter and bitter as I remember the entire day and what just happened not even an hour ago.

Marcus: You lied to me! you said you were!

Me: I never said I was! I told you I wanted to make sure!

Marcus: You had me all excited and full of hope! I actually wanted to be a father. But whets the point when in the end, all I have is a fat, useless, worthless, slut of a girlfriend.

Me: How can you say something like this.

My heart was hit with bullets.

Me: I thought you were the one but you're just a worthless fuckboy nigga. who don't deserve sh-*Smack*

I tasted the blood the minute I felt my body hit the ground.

I laid there thinking how could I have lost him? I guess I got myself and that's it.

I guess I need to learn how to deal along the lines.