Fight before the move

"Mom I dont want to move!!" I screamed. "To bad lil girl we moving manañia" My mom yelled back. "It's all your fault!!" i scream at my cousin Aniya. (Uh-neeh-yuh) "How is it my fault?!!" she yelled back. "If you hadn't been fuckin wit dat nigga and use all yo money in yo bank account witch yo broke ass, like we told yo ass, we wouldn't be movin to fuckin Detroit!!" i fired back. Instantly i got smacked by my mama. "Watcho mouth lil girl. Dont you dare speak to yo cuousin like that? Wtf is yo problem B?" my mama yelled. "It is her fault. And you know it. You just wont admit it because you love your niece more than your own daughter!!!" i Yelled. "Now tell me that isnt true." i said. Silence was my only answer. "Exactly" i said then walked to my room. I started packing my stuff. I packed me a bag with outfits for a few days cuz these movers always be fuckin shit up.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Bianca Santez. My mom is Mexican. My daddy is black. Im a chubby tomboy who likes what she likes. (A/N she means that she dates guys ir girls...she dont really care about gender.) I dont label myself as bi or or pan, cuz shit be confusing. But anyways im fifteen. I have some curves but im not like a coke bottle. Im on the chubby side. I get called fat left and right. But whateva. I have curly poofy hair. I have big bazoomas. Lol and my but is big but it aint giant like authors in wattpad be making the girl in a story out to be. And that's me.
I started packing up my my clothes accept i left a few out. I put on my Bluetooth speaker and blasted trust issues by Drake.
When i packed up everything that i needed to pack up, the song motown philly by Boys II Men came on. I know it's an old song but that's my jam. "Motown Phillys back again. Doing a little east coast joint" i sang along while i was dancing around my now empty room. I was interrupted by my cousin interrupted me. "B im sorry that we moved but your mom aka my tia (thee-yuh is how it's pronounced for the ones that don't speak spanish.) doesnt love me more than yo-"Miss me wit dat bullshit Aniya. Even you know it." I said cutting her off.
"Look im trying to say sorry" my cousin said getting an attitude. Oh hell naw it's her fault. "Fine pology accepted" i said sarcastically. "Why are acting like such a bitch?" my cousin yelled but instantly regretted it. Oh hell naw that's it im bringing out D.J. (a/n you'll find out who she is later on.) "B i swear i didnt mea-"YES YOU DID!!! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY IM ACTING LIKE SUCH A BITCH?!!??? HUH? DO YOU??!!! IT'S BECAUSE MY COUSIN WHO IS TWENTY FUCKING FIVE YEARS OLD AND YET I ACT MORE MATURE THEN HER. I GET IT YOU BLACK GUYS. YOU LIKE EM CUZ THEY GOT BIGGER DICKS. I GET IT. BUT HAVE TOU EVER HEARD AL OF A FUCKING VIBRATOR???!!! WAS THAT A GOOD ANSWER TO YOU QUESTION??!!!" I screamed. But after that i didnt wait for an answer because if i stood there any longer D.J was gonna surface again. I grabbed my hoodie, house keys, and my phone and ran downstairs. I ran. Even though my lungs were on fire. I ran to my calming spot. It was a giant rock that sat in front of a lake. When i got there i collasped and cried. I texted all my friends one last goodbye. They all said that they would miss me. So i just listened to to no one's here to sleep by naughty boy and bastille. An hour later it was 8:30 at night. I got up and rsn back home. When i walked in my mom stared at me. She just frowned and shook her head. I walked upstairs to see my cousin crying on my bedroom floor. I helped her up and walked her into het room and layed her in her bed and pulled the blankets on her. I was about to walk out when "B?" i turned around. "Yes Niya?" i said. "Do you hate me?" She questioned. Her voice cracking. "No im just upset. I forgive you. I'll always love you. Ok? You're always gonna be my big little sis." i said. She smiled and fell asleep. I walked into my room and collasped on my bed. I went on vine and Watched one of my favorite viners, Jonnmarley.
"Shittin on the toilet while im shittin on yo life. Is this a freestyle cuz im on shittin on the mike." I was laughin my ass off. I watched more until i fell asleep.

That's the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it!!! Comment, Vote, and enjoy!!!
Brizz.
P.S. Bianca is in the media pic.