Y'all betta have some extra seats lol

Ari's Pov:

My lungs were on fire.  I've been running so long. He's gonna catch me. He's gonna hurt me if I stop.

Flashback:

Me:Baby do we really have to act like that toward her? I mean in the beginning I started acting some type of way because I felt like her and lo shouldn't have been  together but they aren't anymore. I feel bad for her now cuz she is such an outcast and she really was a good friend.

Chres: No baby we can't because she is a hoe, liar, and a backstabber.

Me: Where are you getting that from? She is neither one of those things and YOU know it!

Chres:I SAID WE NOT SO WE NOT!

Me: Whoever this we is I don't know because we threw. I don't do that being bossed around shit.

Chres:You gon do whatever the fuck I tell you.

he started grabbing me hard. It started to hurt. I kicked him in the nuts and took off running out of his house.

Why is he acting like this? I ran into an alley and hid. I didn't come out until he ran past. I ran to B's house.  I have to warn her.

B's Pov

Marcus came over today but Michael was taking care of some business with his friends so it was just me and him. It's been about 3 weeks since that whole incident with me and Lo. Me and Ari are cool. She told me about how majority of my ex friends are plotting against me to hurt me, and I thanked her for it. Me and her are cool. Amy said she was takin care of her mama and that she still wants to be cool and that she ain't havenun to do with anyof tht bullshit. Myah came and said she was sorry and that she thought I was ignoring her for lo but she realized that she was being stupid, so I forgave her. As for Lo, I broke with him, but his bitch ass still want to text me and shit. Nigga if you really cared about me like you said you would then you shoulda appreciated me. 

Me:Marcus stop! {he had been tickling me so now i'm running around the house} 

I stopped and hid in my closet with the door cracked a little bit. He came in and looked around and then stopped and then suddenly started smirking. Uh oh. He then  went into the bathroom. I heard him looking for me in there, but suddenly it got really quiet.

Marcus:{whispering right behind me} I found you.

Me:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

He scared the guacamole out of me. I decided to play mad at him. I just rolled my eyes and walked out of my closet.

Marcus: I was just playin B.

He pulled me back into his arms. I wasn't facing him. He tried to turn me towards his face but I wouldn't look at him.  Then he forcefully turned me around and he freaking towered over me cuz I'm so freaking short.

Marcus: B I'm really sorry I was just playin.

Me: I know. {I said with a smile}

He just chuckled at me. Then it got really intimate in the room all of a sudden. he leaned down to kiss me. I found myself leaning up to him. I felt sparks  all over my body. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around him. I didn't know he was so strong. He placed me on the bed and started kissing up and down my body. I pulled him up towards my face and kissed him with so much passion. I missed his kiss, his lips, and how sexy he groans when I rub his head. He pulled away and laid beside me. I straddled him and looked down on him.

Marcus: I missed this.

Me: me to baby.

he smiled and sat up and kissed me. He didn't even have to ask, and like that Marcus was mine and I was his again.