Chapter Fifteen: Kidnapped?

Time flew by rapidly, things changed. I became popular, Trisha and myself became better friend, and Mom moved in with Gram and me. School eventually ended three weeks later, and summer hit. Trish and I went to the mall a lot. Mom kept up my training as well at Trisha, who became unstoppable with a computer, Gram and all of us became expert shots. Fighting became like walking, I knew a lot and I won every match usually blindfolded and tied up at the beginning, to put me at a disadvantage. But blind folded the entire time, using my other senses put me at a disadvantage but I learned Thunderstorms trick of paying attention to other things, like the low sound of breathing, air movement and things like that. Summer came and Thunderstorm did not. The night he drove away on his bike was the last time I saw him. Sunset and I began riding and having fun bareback and bridleless in the tall grass or next to the river galloping along the sandy muddy slope. I began to teach her tricks like coming to me at a call or rearing when signaled. She became a calm beautiful mair, quick thinking and smart. Her rapped movement and calm attitude came in usefull alot. It was eventually one week until school and Trish and I were giving permission to go see Joyce again in Montana. After the flight we were finally giggling with our friend, then making sure not to tell her about my life I quickly redirected the conversation back onto her. Being as talkative as she is she gladly began to talk about how much she missed us. Then eventually we finished unpacking in her mansion. It was so big we each had our own room, and Joyce has three other sibling, then the ten maids rooms, and her parents! They also have one hundred beautiful, perfect acers and personal trainers for whatever they want. We ate a delicious dinner then we went to bed exhausted from out trip across states.

"Night" I said walking into my room as Trish walked passed me.

"Night" She responded yawning. I crawled into my huge king sized, fully decorated bed and smiled. I was a poor farm girl and not used to being pampered. I still wondered how I was friends with them, them being rich and me poor, but I guess they saw passed mony and appearance. I closed my eyes and opened them as a hand quickly pressed itself up against my lips. I struggled but in seconds I was flung up and into strong arms and the hand slipped from my mouth to my eyes.

"Shhh" The mail voice said beginning to walk.

"let me go!" I said trying to jump out, but as if this person knew I was going to do that he grabbed my knee.

"I wouldn't do that" He said pressing down in the joint. He continued to walk, I felt the weapons snugly tucked away in his chest as he pushed me closer and lifted me higher over the third story ledge. I panicked not sure if he would drop me I grabbed him and tried to get loos.

"You that and youll fall"

"You're probably going to drop me anyway" I said. He laughed.

"Not on purpose" he said moving his gloved hand from my eyes.

"Thunderstorm!" I said. He pointed to the window.

"In case you haven't noticed, it's stormy outside. Your bike would be wet and cold" I said. He pulled out car keys.

"Who said anything about a bike" He said.

"I need to change out of my pajamas" I said starting to walk huge walk in closet, he put his hand on my waist not turning to me. Then pushed me back, spun me around and pushed me toward the window.

"Hay!" I said but he did listen he just shoved me out the window and onto the rainy roof. He shoved me across the cold, windy roof, down onto a conveniently placed tree and into a black brand new camaro lined with red stripes on the sids. I sat down as he climbed into the driver seat, started the engine and rapidly drove off. My back slammed into the seat as he took off!