Chapter seven: What?

"You killed my mom!" I yelled pulling away as fast as I could and picked up the sword from the costume I was in. He hung his head. My mouth was hanging open.

"Thats not even the worst part" He said

"How could it get worse than that?" I asked inragend.

"I was the reason your family was taken, I was the man who left you for dead. I was the one flowing you in the school looking for habits and weaknesses to get to your family." He said.

"GET OUT! NOW! AND DON'T COME BACK!" I yelled enraged. He nodded and turned then left. I fell on the floor crying. I trusted him. The one person in my life I had almost completely trusted and he betrayed me. Gram was right. I looked up my eyes were hard. I wasn't sure what to say. How could he have deceived me like that? How could anyone do something like that? Why would anyone? I sat there crying for a long time, eventually I pulled myself together and walked up the stairs, then put on my regular clothes and walked downstairs to find gram sitting down at the table.

"O good I was just about to go get you" She said pointing to a chair with food in front of it.

"Are you ok?" She asked seeing my red face.

"I don't want to talk about it" I said

"It's Thunderstorm ha, what did he do!?" she asked

"Everything!" I said. Then sat there eating.

---

Gram dropped me off at school.

"Thanks" I said then walked into the school. I stayed in the shadows, I didn't even talk to my friends that had returned. I was doing my best to not be seen and I was succeeding wintill Jessica saw me.

"Mind telling us now" She commanded talking about the same thing as yesterday. I glared at her the anger at thunderstorm and everyone else serging to my face.

"Get the hint!" I said in a low shaky voice filled with anger. She stood there surprised as I shoved past her and down the hall.

"What's her problem?" Jessica asked.

"You are!" Joyce said as her and Tricia came running after me.

"Slow down" Trisha said as her and Joyce came running after me.

"Girl what's rong?" She asked as I sat down.

"Is it Jessica?" Joyce asked.

"For once my problems have nothing to do with her" I said standing up and kicking the tree as hard as I could.

"I've never seen you like this" Trisha said.

"What happened?"

"Long story short I made a friend and then he stabbed his dagger through my heart" I said

"Boyfriend?" Trisha asked hoping for a romantic tragedy.

"No" I said sitting back down then lowered my head. My friends did their best to cheer me up and eventually succeeded on getting my mind off of my problems. Then we walked back into the school.

"Wow look who belongs in a modeling school!" Trisha said pointing to the new student. Tall, black hair and light blue eyes with muscle. I smiled and giggled with my friends. But then Jessica happened, she was all over him. Drooling.

"If she liked him anymore her eyes would turn into hearts" Joyce said we all laughed. Trisha imitated her mockingly. They both broke out laughing I didn't knowing what it was like to be laughed at. The day was a lot better with my friend, they spent the day with me and not the other crowds of people. Eventually it was over and Tricia gave me a ride home and Joyce tagged along as if they were plotting something. We talked about the new kid.